Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:45:31 AM EDT
ETA: Update on page 2.

I'm looking at a 20" upper as my next purchase/build, which will be setup mostly for paper punching at 100-500 yards, and hunting. While I know there are several other barrel makes out there that will give me MOA or sub MOA accuracy (RRA comes to mind), I was wondering if one can achieve MOA or Sub MOA accuracy out of a Colt HBAR in 1/7 if setup properly, shooting 69-77gr SMKs??

I'd love to build a Colt upper because it will match my lower, but I'm open to suggestions.

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 6:03:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I'm looking at a 20" upper as my next purchase/build, which will be setup mostly for paper punching at 100-500 yards, and hunting. While I know there are several other barrel makes out there that will give me MOA or sub MOA accuracy (RRA comes to mind), I was wondering if one can achieve MOA or Sub MOA accuracy out of a Colt HBAR in 1/7 if setup properly, shooting 69-77gr SMKs??

I'd love to build a Colt upper because it will match my lower, but I'm open to suggestions.

Are you going to free float your barrel? What trigger are you going to use?

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 6:29:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe. Maybe not.  

It is "possible" a Colt HBAR could be sub MOA... but there is no promise that the one you get will be.  Every barrel is different you know.  

Also there are alot of other factors involved... you mean sub MOA locked up in a bench vise?  Tailored ammo?  How many shoots on the grouping?  

If you want a true 10 shot grouping to be sub MOA you are asking a bit much from a standard CLed barrel... You might want to check in the ammo forum though, some of those guys would be able to give you more expert advice than you can handle.

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 7:07:58 AM EDT
[#3]
They are close to it.

Spent the other weekend shooting an HBAR MT with a variety of ammo at 100 yards.  Slow fire.  Ten round groups.  This was the 1/9 twist A4 configuration rifle.

55gr and 75gr hornady were tight.  69gr prvi, not so much.  Black hills not any better than the hornady

I can't reference the targets at the moment, and we were not being entirely scientific either, but the results were surprising.  Almost as good as my high power rifle, but less finnicky.  Well under 2 MOA. YMMV.

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 7:14:45 AM EDT
[#4]
With the right hand loads moa is very possible with a 20" hbar.  I get 2moa with surplus and right at moa+ with lc match.  Most depends on the shooter.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 7:48:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe. Maybe not.  

It is "possible" a Colt HBAR could be sub MOA... but there is no promise that the one you get will be.  Every barrel is different you know.  

Also there are alot of other factors involved... you mean sub MOA locked up in a bench vise?  Tailored ammo?  How many shoots on the grouping?  

If you want a true 10 shot grouping to be sub MOA you are asking a bit much from a standard CLed barrel... You might want to check in the ammo forum though, some of those guys would be able to give you more expert advice than you can handle.

Bench rested or prone with bi-pod, scoped of course, using handloads mainly, but I'm sure I'll also run some BH loads too. I don't even think I can shoot 1 MOA yet, however I was hoping to get these type of reports on the Colt HBAR barrels so that when I get to that level the rifle will still shoot as good or better than me.

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 7:50:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe. Maybe not.  

Bench rested or prone with bi-pod, scoped of course, using handloads mainly, but I'm sure I'll also run some BH loads too. I don't even think I can shoot 1 MOA yet, however I was hoping to get these type of reports on the Colt HBAR barrels so that when I get to that level the rifle will still shoot as good or better than me.

If you want the rifle to be your benchmark then you should probably look at something a bit more accuracy specific.  

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 7:59:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a Colt 1/7 HBAR A2, my dad and I tried some accuracy tests with a carry handle mount for a scope and it actually could hold sub-moa consistently for him with 3 shot groups.  It's been maybe 8-9 years since we did that but I do remember some groups in the .8" range with his 55gr handloads.  I don't think we tested any other loads that day.  He has a 1/9 HBAR flattop that he just can't get to shoot worth a damn though, it usually holds around 1.5-2" with both factory match and his handloads in almost any bullet weight.

I think it could go either way, and I believe my barrel is an exceptional barrel.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 8:13:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe. Maybe not.  

If you want the rifle to be your benchmark then you should probably look at something a bit more accuracy specific.  

You're probably right. Looks like I'll be on the hunt now. My buddy who shoots high power has a new Krieger I could snag from him, but I was hoping I could get a Colt to match the lower it will reside on; until the day comes that I decide to build/buy another lower. All well. Does Colt even make an accuracy specific barrel?? I know it's probably overpriced if they do.

Quoted:
I have a Colt 1/7 HBAR A2, my dad and I tried some accuracy tests with a carry handle mount for a scope and it actually could hold sub-moa consistently for him with 3 shot groups.  It's been maybe 8-9 years since we did that but I do remember some groups in the .8" range with his 55gr handloads.  I don't think we tested any other loads that day.  He has a 1/9 HBAR flattop that he just can't get to shoot worth a damn though, it usually holds around 1.5-2" with both factory match and his handloads in almost any bullet weight.

I think it could go either way, and I believe my barrel is an exceptional barrel.

Thanks for the report!

ETA: Spellin'

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Colt barrels are quite accurate for what they are, which is great for a chrome lined mass production barrel.

A free floating Colt HBAR would be right at 1 MOA +/-, with match ammo, and good bench technique.

By 1 MOA I mean repeatable 10 shot groups, not cherry picked 3 shot groups.

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 10:16:48 AM EDT
[#10]
A Colt chrome lined 20" 1/7 HBAR barrel that I have owned when free floated, have turned in my best 10-shot groups at 100 yards that wavered just above 1 MOA, when using match grade hand loads.

Maybe some few better HBAR barrels could go under 1 MOA with a better shooter than me, I just consider myself an average shooter.

I had seen in a past thread a member here could group (10 shots) at 100 yd, a free floated Colt 16" chrome lined 1/9 HBAR 6721 barrel about just under 0.9".

In my opinion NATO chambered production grade chrome lined barrels are never going to shoot as well as quality stainless steel match barrels with match chambers.

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 10:33:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A Colt chrome lined 20" 1/7 HBAR barrel that I have owned when free floated, have turned in my best 10-shot groups at 100 yards that wavered just above 1 MOA, when using match grade hand loads.

Maybe some few better HBAR barrels could go under 1 MOA with a better shooter than me, I just consider myself an average shooter.

I had seen in a past thread a member here could group (10 shots) at 100 yd, a free floated Colt 16" chrome lined 1/9 HBAR 6721 barrel about just under 0.9".

In my opinion NATO chambered production grade chrome lined barrels are never going to shoot as well as quality stainless steel match barrels with match chambers.

Thanks for the input AR3. I think 1 MOA would be quite sufficient for what I'm wanting to do. So, It sounds from the feedback I've received it's quite possible the HBAR will fit my wants/needs.

I didn't start this to see if they would match up to the accuracy of a SS 1/8 match grade or Wylde chambered rifle, but I was hoping they could generate in the neighborhood of 1 MOA when free floated, and mated to a good trigger, etc.  

I'm interested to see how much the Colt HBARs are going for, compared to the match grade barrels.

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 11:35:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the input AR3. I think 1 MOA would be quite sufficient for what I'm wanting to do. So, It sounds from the feedback I've received it's quite possible the HBAR will fit my wants/needs.

I didn't start this to see if they would match up to the accuracy of a SS 1/8 match grade or Wylde chambered rifle, but I was hoping they could generate in the neighborhood of 1 MOA when free floated, and mated to a good trigger, etc.  

I'm interested to see how much the Colt HBARs are going for, compared to the match grade barrels.

Depends what you compare it to.

For example a RRA national match is quite reasonable.

My buddy bought his colt HBAR unfired used for $950.  It used to belong to the owner of C products magazines if all things

Once you free float the colt and get a match trigger, you are out another $200 or so and you haven't touched the sights yet.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#13]
if you aren't capable of shooting sub-moa, or if you dont have the optics setup to assist you in that ability....your gun will likely be more accurate than you are. My LWRC, LaRue OBR, and CMMG SASS are all sub-MOA shooters with good glass attached to them (Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56 and Bushnell HDMR 3.5-21x50 for example).....which is why none of the above are considered for sale...if they didnt, they would be sold. (didnt spend that kinda money on a single rifle for large groups ya know!)

Surprisingly enough, when I built a 22" stainless HBAR from a 24" upper I bought from PSA for $4-500...it shoots around .8" at 100yds using 55gr ballistic tipped ammo, 69gr black hills, and is around 1-1.25" with PRVI 69gr match. This is my prairie dog gun now. Glass is less than spectacular, and hopefully temporary, but has been sufficient enough to shoot under 1.047" consistently at 100yds when shooting decent ammo. With bulk FMJ ammo, accuracy is around 1.5" ...not stellar, but I have used FMJ ammo to consistently smack steel targets 14-18" wide at 400 yards with ease.

If all you are going to shoot is 500 yards.....I think you will find your current setup is perfectly fine...whether free floated or not. If you dont believe me...go ask a couple marines if they can hit targets to 500yards with a non free floated barrel and chrome lined bore!
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 12:23:45 PM EDT
[#14]
I find Colt barrels easily capable of 1.5 MOA with good quality ammo. I've never actually shoot the super premium stuff.

I also have a white oak barrel and get the same accuracy from the bench between the white oak and a Colt government profile. The difference comes from shooting different positions. Here the free float barrel and geissele trigger really helps a lot.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Should be doable if free floated with a decent optic. When mine was floated, had a high power scope, and a 3lb buttstock weight I could get sub MOA 3-5 rd groups with LC M855 (I think a good trigger and a stable, 17lb rifle help). Many will say impossible, but it did 30 round groups like this with lowly Bosnian SS109, a 4x scope, and the barrel shortened to 16" (all at 100 yards, of course):

Most ten round groups hover around one inch with the Lake City and 1-1/4" with the Bosnian stuff. It may be superstitious, but I've kept this same barrel, free float tube, and the same muzzle device on it for fear of losing this consistency and accuracy. To my understanding it should be impossible to shoot under 2MOA with these types of surplus.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 7:53:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Should be doable if free floated with a decent optic. When mine was floated, had a high power scope, and a 3lb buttstock weight I could get sub MOA 3-5 rd groups with LC M855 (I think a good trigger and a stable, 17lb rifle help). Many will say impossible, but it did 30 round groups like this with lowly Bosnian SS109, a 4x scope, and the barrel shortened to 16" (all at 100 yards, of course):
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u40/Ricky_a_photos/IMG_2096.jpg

Most ten round groups hover around one inch with the Lake City and 1-1/4" with the Bosnian stuff. It may be superstitious, but I've kept this same barrel, free float tube, and the same muzzle device on it for fear of losing this consistency and accuracy. To my understanding it should be impossible to shoot under 2MOA with these types of surplus.

Wow, nice shooting sir! I've read and experiecnd good accuracy with IMI M855, but only have irons at the moment.

BTW guys, I have a line on a Colt 20" 1/7 HBAR barrel with FSB, gas tube, Delta Ring, and handguards for $220 shipped. Only thing is, it's one of the none threaded models.

Does that effect accuracy at all? I don't really care if I don't have a FH or MB, but I've always wondered why Colt made these. Also, can someone like ADCO thread the barrel later if I wanted?

Thanks for help everyone!

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Possible. May not be the best option but you can play with it and see.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Possible. May not be the best option but you can play with it and see.

That's what I'm thinking.

I'm going to try and pick it up, snag an upper receiver, BCG, and a carry handle for now and see how she shots. Then, I'll save up for a FF rail, low-pro GB, bipod, and scope. The latter items can always be swapped onto another barrel if this one doesn't work out.

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Some of Molon's tests are using a Colt HBAR, go check them out.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#20]
"Close to it, shoul be do able, possible and I think"  Are a long way from sub MOA.
IME No
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

"Close to it, shoul be do able, possible and I think"  Are a long way from sub MOA.

IME No
Check out MOLON's links for a definitive answer. Most of his testing is done on Colt HBAR barrels.

As I said, both my white oak and Colt will do 1.5 with prvi partizan 75 from the bench at 200. That means one or both of those rifles are more accurate than I am.

Link Posted: 1/10/2012 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#22]
If this were true, the SAM-R and SDM-R would not exist.

1.+  is not, sub MOA
Link Posted: 1/10/2012 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If this were true, the SAM-R and SDM-R would not exist.

1.+  is not, sub MOA

It has nothing to do with it really.
Link Posted: 1/10/2012 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#24]
We're talking about full floating H-BAR barrels. The concept is the same. Why would the result be any different? Just because the military goes their route doesn't mean it's the only way to do it.

Some of these H-BARs are hovering around one MOA with some questionable ammo (including my own). That leads me to believe that sub MOA should be attainable with quality ammunition.
Link Posted: 1/11/2012 3:26:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Im shooting a non chrome lined 1/9twist 20" hbar colt (MT6700) to right at 1-1/4"  five shot groups many many times in a row. This is with the factory non free floated hand guards, trigger, factory carry handle peep sights, 100% bone stock colt.  With me resting off of the magazine, no bipod or sand bags and much more practice than one could ask for. The 1-1/4" to 1-1/2" five shot groups are with privipartisan 69gr match and black hills 68gr match and also a few different handloads I have tried.  I have not tried a box of Federal gold medal match 69rg in it but Im positive I will get damn close to 1" or under with a 100% factoy colt rifle using this ammo. I have tried many box's of 75gr and 77gr and my groups have actually opened up over the 68-69gr stuff from this having a 1/9twist.

Now in reality its more of a 2" moa gun with factory loaded american eagle 55gr and pmc 55gr, plenty acurate for taking coyotes and ground hogs.

I have a few tricks that im sure will allow me to take this barrel to an easy sub moa, RRA national match front and rear hooded sights, trigger, free float smooth handguard, and 6 boxs of federal gold medal match 69gr I have squirled away for the right time.
Once I hit under 1 moa with the factory rifle I will be pleased with that personal goal and will go all out with the above tricks. Once I feel confident Im out of acuracy with the factory barrel im going krieger all the way......
Link Posted: 1/11/2012 4:58:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No.

About ~1.5 to 2 MOA is the best you can expect. Probably closer to 2.5 MOA.

If you could do that, none of the match shooters would spen big bucks on Lilja, Krieger, and other high end barrels. Even then you still might not get to sub-moa.
Link Posted: 1/11/2012 5:08:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Possibly the least accurate AR barrel I've owned was a 20" Colt HBAR. No ammo I tried would shoot even close to 2-3 MOA. On the other hand I had a surplus 20" Colt pencil barrel that was probably the most accurate AR barrel I ever owned. Easily sub MOA. If you want accurate near guaranteed I'd try something else.
Link Posted: 1/11/2012 6:47:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Im shooting a non chrome lined 1/9twist 20" hbar colt (MT6700) to right at 1-1/4"  five shot groups many many times in a row. This is with the factory non free floated hand guards, trigger, factory carry handle peep sights, 100% bone stock colt.  With me resting off of the magazine, no bipod or sand bags and much more practice than one could ask for. The 1-1/4" to 1-1/2" five shot groups are with privipartisan 69gr match and black hills 68gr match and also a few different handloads I have tried.  I have not tried a box of Federal gold medal match 69rg in it but Im positive I will get damn close to 1" or under with a 100% factoy colt rifle using this ammo. I have tried many box's of 75gr and 77gr and my groups have actually opened up over the 68-69gr stuff from this having a 1/9twist.

Now in reality its more of a 2" moa gun with factory loaded american eagle 55gr and pmc 55gr, plenty acurate for taking coyotes and ground hogs.

I have a few tricks that im sure will allow me to take this barrel to an easy sub moa, RRA national match front and rear hooded sights, trigger, free float smooth handguard, and 6 boxs of federal gold medal match 69gr I have squirled away for the right time.
Once I hit under 1 moa with the factory rifle I will be pleased with that personal goal and will go all out with the above tricks. Once I feel confident Im out of acuracy with the factory barrel im going krieger all the way......

NIce shooting Sir! I'm in negotiations on a 20" 1/7 Colt HBar that we think is one of the non-chome lined bore models; no "O" stamp can be found by the seller. At first that almost scared me away, however from all the reading I've been doing on ARFCOM from archived posts on Hbars, it seems that the non-chomre lined ones are a bit more accurate than the chrome-lined models. So, it sounds like this is the ticket!

Hoping I can snag it, and then I'll get an upper and some form of sights and see how she shoots with stock handguards off a rest with irons; or, see how I shoot. Then, once funds allow i'll get a free float rail, bipod, and some optics to really see what she can do.

Thanks for ALL the feedback and input everyone!

God Bless,

-Will
Link Posted: 1/11/2012 7:01:33 AM EDT
[#29]
My old bushmaster 20inch hbar  1/9 twist chrome lined would group federal Gold 69gr SMK  into clover  at 100 yards
I cant compare my Colt 20 since I sold it in the 80`s plus never I shot anything but 55gr ball

I would think a rack grade Colt should be able to shot 1moa to 1.5

I hear tell the colt SS is a tack driver
Link Posted: 1/11/2012 7:36:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My old bushmaster 20inch hbar  1/9 twist chrome lined would group federal Gold 69gr SMK  into clover  at 100 yards
I cant compare my Colt 20 since I sold it in the 80`s plus never I shot anything but 55gr ball

I would think a rack grade Colt should be able to shot 1moa to 1.5

I hear tell the colt SS is a tack driver

Yeah, I was drooling over their complete CR6724 S upper, however it's 1/9 twist. While that's not a huge deal, I'd rather have 1/7 or 1/8 so I can shoot all this heavier stuff i have

ETA: Although, my RRA Elite CAR A4 (Hbar profile 16" non-chrome lined) shot 69 SMKs quite well.

Link Posted: 1/11/2012 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#31]
I could only get 1.5 moa with my too-heavy Colt HBAR 1/7 with PPU 69gr Match ammo, so I traded it off.  I actually got better groups with the same ammo (+/- 1 moa) with a PSA 16" 1/7 Patrol Carbine.  Shooting was off the bench @100y with AimPoints for optics.  Both were stock, no free float, no match triggers, etc.
Link Posted: 1/11/2012 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#32]
I think if you replaced the trigger with a JP or other quality trigger you would help in achieving better accuracy.  

I have 3 colt AR's and find their factory triggers very poor and have either tried smoothing them up by polishing or simply replaced them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2012 8:09:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I think if you replaced the trigger with a JP or other quality trigger you would help in achieving better accuracy.  

I have 3 colt AR's and find their factory triggers very poor and have either tried smoothing them up by polishing or simply replaced them.

Well, my Colt LE6920 lower has a Geissele SSA, and my LRB lower has a RRA 2-stage Match trigger. I also have my stock Colt trigger with JP springs (made a HUGE difference) as a backup in case I build a new lower for this barrel I'm getting. So, I think I'm set on the trigger end.

Just sealed the deal (very excited), so I'll hopefully have some range reports in the coming weeks.

-Will

Link Posted: 1/12/2012 12:40:48 AM EDT
[#34]
I would go stainless if you're really looking for sub-moa accuracy...chrome lined barrels have their place, but not if you're concerned with shooting sub MOA.  That's not to say some Colts won't do it, but it's hit and miss.

For 500 yards, you would be fine with a quality 18" stainless barrel and good ammo. Going 18" might give you a few more options than 20".
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 4:26:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Back with an update.

Got the upper about 85-90% complete. Waiting on a LMT BUIS that I just picked up in a trade, an ejection port door, and I'd like to find a new carrier. Right now I'm going to swap bolts from my 14.5" upper I think. Not sure if that's a "no-no" or not. Also, the silver crap is never seez; my buddy said to use it on the barrel nut instead of grease.

Anyway, here's the rundown:
Colt Ban-era 20" HBAR: I believe it is NOT chrome lined (does not have the "0" mark like noted in one of Molon's posts)
YHM A3 upper receiver  (cerro forge mark)
Armalite free float tube
Modified Colt GI hand guards to fit the free float tube

Can anyone see what doesn't quite look "right" on the upper?

Crappy cell phone picture:
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 4:50:32 AM EDT
[#36]
I have had several over the years, short answer is YES THEY WILL!(after ther break-in period)
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 4:59:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Back with an update.

Got the upper about 85-90% complete. Waiting on a LMT BUIS that I just picked up in a trade, an ejection port door, and I'd like to find a new carrier. Right now I'm going to swap bolts from my 14.5" upper I think. Not sure if that's a "no-no" or not. Also, the silver crap is never seez; my buddy said to use it on the barrel nut instead of grease.

Colt Ban-era 20" HBAR: I believe it is NOT chrome lined (does not have the "0" mark like noted in one of Molon's posts)
Armalite free float tube

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/muad_dib1982/IMG_20120212_112411.jpg

Brass deflector looks strange to me
A small amount of anti sieze, ON THE NUT is all you need. No need to cover entire rifle in it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 5:02:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Back with an update.

Armalite free float tube

Brass deflector looks stramge to me

Must be the angle. That's not it, keep looking
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 1:01:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you going to free float your barrel? What trigger are you going to use?

Triggers do not effect mechanical accuracy.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Back with an update.

Armalite free float tube

A1 forward assist. What do I win? :)
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 4:24:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Back with an update.

Armalite free float tube

A1 forward assist. What do I win? :)

No ejection port door.

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#42]
I stayed up a bit last night and put a Colt HBAR chrome lined barrel on my SAM-R. This thread got me going so I tried to do the sub MOA.
I only had 77 gr BH white box. This barrel is a 1/9 so that may hurt it a bit. this barrel came of a Colt Sporter Competition HBAR. I purchased it new in 1991. Has close to 5000 rounds down the barrel. All slow fire with good cleaning regimine.
The conditions were bad. Light snow/rain. Cold, right about 30 degrees. Wind...pretty heavy, about 20 plus MPH gusting from right to left.
My first group was my best. All were 5 shot groups. The conditions worsened quickly and the wind picked right up. Note about the Vert measurement. With the strong wind, I decided to measure the vertical disspersion of the rounds just for kicks.
So not Sub MOA. Conditions could have played a part. Bullet wieght could be a factor as well. Would love to try it again when weather is better.
The range was cold and deserted.

Good ole lucky lane 13.

The rifle

The Colt HBAR barrel

The ammo

The targets

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top