Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2011 8:53:58 AM EDT
Has anyone used one of these fron RGuns in a build?  Any comments good or bad?

Phil
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#1]
use the search tool. covered a couple of times in the last year. lowers are o.k., save for the slightly crooked mag release button hole most, including myself have experienced. built one about 2 years ago.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't like the logo
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I didn't like the logo

There were two kinds. One with the huge DM, and ones without. Supposedly the one without were made for a company who welched on a rather large order of lowers.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:34:06 AM EDT
[#4]
For the few extra $$ I think I'll go with the new PSA lower.  Sounds like they put a lot into the manufacturing equipment which should translate into a quality product.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 11:01:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I have experience assembling one Deleware lower and it went off without a hitch.  I will say that my PSA lowers have a nicer finish.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#7]
How about this...I bought 30 delaware machine lowers and never had a problem. If you are looking for a wall hanger great. Get one that looks perfect and you will be fine. If you are looking for something to take to combat skip the looks, make sure its mil spec and put lots of oil in it shoot the s&#@ out of it, clean it and prep it for the next days trainning. If you are worried about looks instead of function thats fine just remember looks don't kill zombies function does. Now for the short version. Who cares about the way it looks if you can't make the weapon function properly then you shouldn't have it. Do you know what I mean? This is just a Army Ranger from first Bat talking here. Don't mind me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How about this...I bought 30 delaware machine lowers and never had a problem. If you are looking for a wall hanger great. Get one that looks perfect and you will be fine. If you are looking for something to take to combat skip the looks, make sure its mil spec and put lots of oil in it shoot the s&#@ out of it, clean it and prep it for the next days trainning. If you are worried about looks instead of function thats fine just remember looks don't kill zombies function does. Now for the short version. Who cares about the way it looks if you can't make the weapon function properly then you shouldn't have it. Do you know what I mean? This is just a Army Ranger from first Bat talking here. Don't mind me.

Looks? Does it come in pink? I get ya, I think the same way. Most of these guys arnt going sandbox, and half of em are OCD, in a good way.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You bought 30? Why?

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:20:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Isn't PSA getting some of their lowers from DM?  I've read the pictogram safety lowers are from AP and the engraved safety lowers are DW.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top