Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/18/2011 12:19:37 PM EDT
YSo my name is sean. I am on my second build. My story is unique. I was injured in the May 22nd Joplin tornado. I had just gone through a divorce where I sold all my guns except one lower and my CC pistol. I was basically living out of my car. On Sunday 22 of may. I was at work and got crushed by my building when the tornado hit me directlly. I lost my car CC pistol and all the rest of my valuables. FEMA gave me nothing because I had not registered the car I just paid cash for and insurance did not either because I only had liability. Long story short I just had back surgery and maybe able to return to work Jan 1. My request to you all is this.....the only thing I have left is my lower that I had at my friends house. I will never sell this due to the history now. But I'm broke and unable to be building it.I know before my divorce I had parts laying around as I'm sure all of you do. I'm asking for your help building my now only fire arm. I will post progress pictures as I go along. I need everything I have no parts. I'm not picky and very humble. I am not the type to ask for a hand out and as I get back to work I will keep in touch with everyone who donates and will gladly return the favor anyway I can. I just thought we could join together and see how we can shine as a group of men an women which have a passion for one thing THE SECOND AMMENDMENT. Email me anytime with questions or concerns. @ [email protected].   again ill take any spare parts. Mags to springs I need it all. God bless and thank you.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#1]

You k now the only issue with stuff like this is unless we know you anyone could say stuff like this.

That said in the arfcom fashion i do have a standard CH i can send you if you would like
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
YSo my name is sean. I am on my second build. My story is unique. I was injured in the May 22nd Joplin tornado. I had just gone through a divorce where I sold all my guns except one lower and my CC pistol. I was basically living out of my car. On Sunday 22 of may. I was at work and got crushed by my building when the tornado hit me directlly. I lost my car CC pistol and all the rest of my valuables. FEMA gave me nothing because I had not registered the car I just paid cash for and insurance did not either because I only had liability. Long story short I just had back surgery and maybe able to return to work Jan 1. My request to you all is this.....the only thing I have left is my lower that I had at my friends house. I will never sell this due to the history now. But I'm broke and unable to be building it.I know before my divorce I had parts laying around as I'm sure all of you do. I'm asking for your help building my now only fire arm. I will post progress pictures as I go along. I need everything I have no parts. I'm not picky and very humble. I am not the type to ask for a hand out and as I get back to work I will keep in touch with everyone who donates and will gladly return the favor anyway I can. I just thought we could join together and see how we can shine as a group of men an women which have a passion for one thing THE SECOND AMMENDMENT. Email me anytime with questions or concerns. @ [email protected].   again ill take any spare parts. Mags to springs I need it all. God bless and thank you.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#3]
One would think that your immediate situation should warrant mostly necessities. Building an AR should possibly be a little lower on the list.

That being said..... an A-2 grip.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:05:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Why do you have two usernames?  And I can see you were previously locked.  

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=746247
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am the 99%.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Can anyone smarter than me confirm or deny this guys claims?? I have parts that I'd be willing to send, but I don't want to be had by some F&*K-TARD if this is one of those cases.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:44:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Locked for staff review
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top