Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2011 10:20:12 AM EDT
I hope this is the right place to post this, if not Mod please move.
I have been trying to get a hold of them for over a week now. I sent 3-4 emails. Nothing. Sent one through their feedback, they answered, said I must be getting lost in the spam filter, sent a reply nothing. Tried faxing, fax machine doesn't answer. No answer on the phone.
Is it just me or what.
Anybody been able to get through?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:23:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I emailed Bravo Company last week and they got back to me pretty fast.
I asked them when they are getting socom barreled uppers back in stock.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#2]
What was their answer?

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I also asked about the socom uppers. I asked specifically if the demand was there and apparently it is because I was told they would be back this fall so I would guess sometime before Christmas.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:44:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:55:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#6]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_2/138_Bravo_Company_USA__Inc.html

It must be you. I've always received a timely response from BCM when I've e-mailed them. Do they still state on their website not to call them because they won't be answering the tx?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Well They got a hold of me finally. It must be me. Emails are apparently hit and miss for me for some reason. Thanks for the replies, I was wondering.......now I have to figure out whats up with my email. If I go thru the contact us link it works, but just a straight email doesn't.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I've emailed them a few times and only got one response. I no longer try. If they don't have something in stock i'll go somewhere else.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#10]
They responded quickly to my emails.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#11]
i sent them an email a few weeks back and it took about a week or so to get back to me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What was their answer?

~Augee

Here is the reply:

SOCOM uppers should be available very late this year.  Please be sure to sign up for the “Email me when Back-In-Stock” feature on our website.  See attached.

Thanks for checking with us.

[email protected]

Bravo Company USA, Inc.

www.Bravocompanyusa.com
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I would like to know if the web site will ever show any stripped uppers in stock. Every time I check, everything is out of stock.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Its good to see they are in demand.When I started using socom weight Colt barrels a few years ago people would say im nuts go lighter...but now that the standards for how the M4 is built is changing its just as I thought everyone wants one.I cant wait for BCM made ones ive been waiting well over a year for them to be back in stock.I have 2 Colt a CMMG made one that they dont make anymore and I want a BCM made one
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top