Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 7:34:33 AM EDT
Finally got some pics taken of my Daniel Defense that I picked up. Also, bought a pretty sick case/back pack for it. Open to remarks/opinions.

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac148/c6er/P82302682.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac148/c6er/P9150315.jpg
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#1]
what kind of optic are you going to put on it?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:54:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Barska 3-9x42 IR Contour Scope, took it to the range was hitting the target at 500 yards using LC NATO Green Tip 62 grain ammo. Not sure if you can tell but I have the magpul sights on it as well.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Great looking rifle. I love my DD M4v5 and I'm sure your v4 will serve you well. Now get out and SHOOT IT!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:20:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I love shooting this beast, so smooth, feels great in the hand.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I love that we can get things like DD rifles in CA, albeit a little neutered.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice!  

I recently purchased a DDM4 V5 and I really like it.  Initially I wanted the V4, but the the V5 was available locally and after handling it in person, I decided to go with that and I've been very happy with it.  100 rounds through it already and planning on another 100-200 tomorrow!

What bag is that?  Is that a single or can it hold two AR's?  The plastic case that came with my V5 is sturdy, but so much space is wasted because it's so long.  I have an EoTech 512 on it and it barely fits in the case.  I like the bags/cases that offer options to carry like a duffel or a backpack.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:28:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Congrats on the V5, the maker of the bag is Condor made especially for an M4, holds one AR and two pistols, the other compartments are removable as well if you want to replace it with a different style compartment. Voodoo Tactical make some really nice ones as well that holds two ARs. Its made pretty tough has velcro straps inside that hold the AR in place, you can put it on as a backpack or shoulder strap. I have the hardcase too that it came with but its too big and I look kinda suspicious when I walk out with it from my condo. When I go to the range I have everything in there, so my hands are free to hold my targets or whatever else.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Natchez has great deals on Eagle rifle cases - they cost $45, though they are no longer made in the US, they are made in the Dominican Republic which is still a step up from China though.

Eagle rifle case
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top