Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2011 6:12:11 AM EDT
Which should I go? I would like a low profile type..  Any good fixed style/ low pros out there? ( if I go that route)
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:32:10 AM EDT
[#1]
What kind of setup do you have?
What kind of shooting will you be doing?
Whats your budget?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:51:14 AM EDT
[#2]
It really depends on the optic, I like the Trijicon Reflex, with the flattop mount it will "lower 30" co-witness so I like a fixed. I use a choped off A3 carry handle.

Any optic that will "absolute" co-witness I like a folder, my favorite is the YHM
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish use it for hunting and fun. I will have a 3x9 scope and maybe a aimpoint eventually. I would like to spend less than 150 for both sights. But if it's worth spending the money to justify quality than I will
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#4]
If your going with a scope, your going to have to get a folding rear sight or a detachable sight (ie carry handle).
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Okay I gotcha. So I may go folding front and back or folding on rear and fixed on front... So what are some good brands out there? Any good that aren't 100 bucks a piece. Like Daniel defense or others?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#6]
In your price range I would recommend Magpul MBUS.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 1:30:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top