Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/15/2011 10:33:13 AM EDT
Any one use on of these? I have a bunch of stuff I'm getting ready to order from Rainier Arms for a new build. These seem like a good deal, and rainier arms other parts and stripped uppers seem to be pretty good quality from what I've seen. The barrel I'm ordering has a matched bolt with it, so I just need the carrier. $125 for a complete auto carrier sounds good.

I could get a BCM stripped auto carrier with the gas key installed for $69. But then I'd have to buy a firing pin, FP retainer and cam pin. Plus the extra shipping, since I'm getting everything else from Rainier.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#1]
GTG as most (in fact all) I can think of from Rainier is. I have the Denny's guns thunderbolt. I think he supplies Rainier though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I figgured they would be GTG but I'd thought I'd ask anyway, Thanks! I'll add it to the list
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad to see these are back in stock.

They were out when I ordered my Evo handguard, but since those aren't in yet, I added this to the order.

And there's no goofy logo.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top