Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/14/2011 10:48:14 PM EDT
i have searched everywhere online and here to find the weight of the Young Lightweight Bolt Carrier with Key. no results.

the JP Low Mass Carrier w/ Key is 6.25 oz

wondering which one is lighter?

anyone know how many ounces the Young Lightweight carrier and key is?

also if it were your AR would you go for the JP low mass bolt carrier & the low mass rifle buffer or the Young bolt carrier ?

it seems to me that not only with the JP set up you willl save ounces on the bolt carrier but also on the low mass buffer which they recommend as a combo.

the reason i ask is because im looking to shave more weight off of my Lightweight AR addiction.

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:12:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact the manufacturer of said product & ask. I'm sure that they would be more than happy to answer your question.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:12:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
i have searched everywhere online and here to find the weight of the Young Lightweight Bolt Carrier with Key. no results.

the JP Low Mass Carrier w/ Key is 6.25 oz

wondering which one is lighter?

anyone know how many ounces the Young Lightweight carrier and key is?

also if it were your AR would you go for the JP low mass bolt carrier & the low mass rifle buffer or the Young bolt carrier ?

it seems to me that not only with the JP set up you willl save ounces on the bolt carrier but also on the low mass buffer which they recommend as a combo.

the reason i ask is because im looking to shave more weight off of my Lightweight AR addiction.

thanks in advance

Currently the JP Enterprises Low Mass carrier is the lightest available new. (By far)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top