Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/12/2011 6:55:15 PM EDT
So I built my wife a lower on a stripped Spikes and an moe build kit from palmetto and she finally decided she wants a 16 inch upper.  I've heard people here saying AIM was getting more Spikes uppers in stock but I just noticed Bravo Company has 16 inch bfh light weights in stock.  My question is should I spend the extra $150 or so after bcg and handguard on the bravo or wait it out with the Spikes?  I know how things go at Bravo and they could be out soon too.  So what do you guys think?  Thanks ahead for your help.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#1]
You can't go wrong with either.  I have a bfh from BCM and a Spikes upper.........both on Spikes lowers.  I do not know that I'll ever recognize an appreciable difference between either upper....bfh or not.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]
This question gets asked multiple times per week. Use the search.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:51:16 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah i did a search, i got my thread and one about a dude who ordered one...awesome

I know its not a super important topic, just looking for opinions or better yet, if anyone knows for sure if aim is getting uppers back soon.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:07:56 AM EDT
[#5]
That's all I needed to hear, thank you so much!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#6]
check out joeboboutfitters, i got my spikes upper from them.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
yeah i did a search, i got my thread and one about a dude who ordered one...awesome

I know its not a super important topic, just looking for opinions or better yet, if anyone knows for sure if aim is getting uppers back soon.

Yes the search on this forum blows, you have to do a gogle advanced search just of ar15.com, much better results.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:26:00 AM EDT
[#8]
We are shipping AIM a ton of product this week. :-)

Thanks, Tom.  You just made my day!

John

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I wish they shipped with a brake instead of the Vortex :(
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah thanks, I checked joebob and they are on order.  People are all about the spikes it seems.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:41:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes the search on this forum blows, you have to do a gogle advanced search just of ar15.com, much better results.

The search is much much better if you are a Team Member.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:07:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish they shipped with a brake instead of the Vortex :(

I'm pretty sure AIM is going to offer the 14.5's with the ST Dynacomp Extreme, Smith Vortex, Rainier Arms Comp, and the Battle Comp.

You are my hero! Good to know.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:50:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The search is much much better if you are a Team Member.  

Or use Google to search AR15.com
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top