Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2011 5:56:19 PM EDT
Preferably ambi and cheaper than the badass?
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#1]
None exist that I know of. I've looked previously.

The BAD ASS is worth the expense.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:31:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I second that.... There is no other system to compare to, Battle Arms Dev. is the heat and it is worth the expense, Duffy is a stand-up guy when C/S is needed. Spend the coin and you won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 1:58:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Count me in as a third for BadAss ST45. Yeah a little pricey, but it's top notch and one of the things you should never use sub-standard parts in a firearm is in anything that has "safety" in the part description.  

As the 45 becomes more popular and manufacturing quatities get higher I would guess the price will come down closer to their normal 90 degree version pricing.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:06:26 PM EDT
[#4]
There is more to the 45 degree selector than just the idea of having a shorter throw.  It gives the user the ability to manipulate the safety on or off without shifting their firing hand grip. Their trigger finger isn't relegated to performing the task either.

Battle Arms Development has some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. They're up there with GearSector. Some day the 45 degree selectors will be much more popular once people have had the opportunity to try them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is more to the 45 degree selector than just the idea of having a shorter throw.  It gives the user the ability to manipulate the safety on or off without shifting their firing hand grip. Their trigger finger isn't relegated to performing the task either.

Battle Arms Development has some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. They're up there with GearSector. Some day the 45 degree selectors will be much more popular once people have had the opportunity to try them.

Yep, they are on all of mine and will be on any future ones. I now consider it a "standard" for me.

OH, ditto on BAD CS, top notch.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I ahve been shooting with a 45 degree selector on my AR's for the last year and a half. I think they should be on every AR..
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top