Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2011 7:31:27 AM EDT
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any experience with S&W M&P-15 rifles. I have heard that they are very reliable. I dont know first hand wondering if any of you own them. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:43:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had an ORC for awhile and it has been great,no problems at all. I ended up making it look more like an MOE though and changed the bcg out with a Larue one before I ever fired it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Its a great gun! One of the better manufacturers out there to be sure!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:44:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Have one its a great Rifle and my first ar i bought 4 years ago no problems.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an moe edition great gun no issues. I have changed out the buffer to a spikes and now I have a bcm bcg for it
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:08:02 PM EDT
[#5]
i have an optics ready that i got a great deal on that came with an EOTech 512. i then added MOE handguards and vertical grip and some troy BUIS and it is an EXCELLENT weapon. no malfunctions.

if its the right price, i highly recommend them. but if i did it all over again i wouldn't get the troy BUIS's. i'd just get the magpul ones. hell of a lot cheaper (plus they are only there for emergencies since ive got the EOTech on it).

if you have any specific questions shoot me an email.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top