Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2010 4:49:09 PM EDT
I bought a 20 barrel & FSB off the EE here & it didnt come with pins. I didnt have extra pins so I used my old RRA pins when I did the switch..
THe front one was really tight... the rear one was not as tight.
I went shooting over the weekend & when I got home and finally took the time to clean it & noticed the rear one was missing & the front one had only half of a pin left..
I ordered new FS pins & these are tapered. My FSB looks like it takes NON tapered pins
W. T. F. DUDE??
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've only heard of tapered pins being used, but that doesn't mean anything.

Are you sure you don't need tapered pins?  What side did you install them from?  FSP should go from Left (large head) to Right (small base).
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
the pins I used the first time came out of my old RRA M4 style barrel. They were not tapered.
I might have to tap the holes & use set screws unless you guys come up with some other ideas..

EDIT: And yes I put them in from left to right
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:24:19 PM EDT
[#4]
ok I'll try it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top