Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/14/2010 9:49:50 AM EDT
a buddy asked me to post this, as he has one and wants to get it black-t'ed. birdsong takes the guns all apart, and thoroughly does each peice, and will need a barrel nut wrench that's propriatory to that rifle. i told him i thought they were available now, but, have no idea where. any help????????
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Bend over. It's going to hurt.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the replies guys,, but,, i think he needs one that will go inside the rail that will take it off. i think he is a member here, and i will ask him to post in this thread himself, and maybe he can be a bit more clear as to what he needs. i know he wants to get the rifle black-t'ed, and the rail will need to come off. i beleive there was a wrench offered for this, not too long back.-thanks
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What am I missing here?

ETA: Apparently its a junk tool.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:15:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank You For your help
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No Shit...ouch!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No Shit...ouch!!!

?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top