Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 1:19:28 PM EDT
Hello All,

So I have an SR-15 E3 and one of the QD Points is not so QD. As a matter of fact, the swivel is so tight that once I got it in there the damn thing is a PITA to get out.

Anyone else experienced this? The rest are fine and this wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't the one I needed to run my single point.

Any ideas for a solution?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Stag lower, i'll trade you.
Just work it in and out with a light coat of oil on it until it smooths up. If it doesn't, try a different push button swivel.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Post this in Knight's Industry forum. One of the guys working for Knight's, or Trey Knight himself could possibly answer this for you there if they see it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Great idea! I will go there immediately.

As far as the trade for the Stag lower. Let me think about it.................... ummm no
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top