Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 12:29:55 PM EDT
I just picked up a Raptor billet lower receiver for $110.99 on sale and am now wondering if anyone has heard anything about them and if the general consensus is if they're good to go?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Heh.. a lil late to be asking if you already bought it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Heh.. a lil late to be asking if you already bought it.

Yeah.  One of those buy first and think later moments.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a good price & I'd love to hear some info.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:50:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Good price for a billet.

Now build it up, shoot it and give a review.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:42:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm going to use this receiver + a DPMS rifle kit+ cav arms furniture to put together an AR for my daughter.  Here's some cruddy cell phone pics, the finish is dry as a bone and I'm thinking will darken up a bit once I get some oil on it.

I'm thinking that she'll like the dinosaur.  Considering some color fill for the logo.

The selector markings are pretty spartan, but I don't have an issue with it.

One of her .22 targets.  The hole at the top is where I hang it off a nail in the garage.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Darkwing Duck is FUNNY!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Ive got one and it works fine, I really dont like all the sharp corners and edges though and that it has "0" and "1" marked for safe and fire. Id rather see it marked "safe" and "fire" on a weapon. I went with a M&P reciever for my next build.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top