Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2010 5:30:54 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with this upper? I'm thinking of picking one up.  

Opinions on the monolithic upper? Accuracy of the 13.7 inch barrel? Opinions on the KX3?

If you own, or have owned, one please chime in.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:55:02 PM EDT
[#1]
The only mono upper I would get would be the MRP. if your planing to get the 13.7+perm Fire Pig I would personally just get a 14.5 + perm FS or Comp.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Why the MRP?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why the MRP?

I was alwas advised the mrp was the only one machined from one piece.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one  but  with a Noveske/SWS  rail and  Noveske/Vltor  upper ,I love it.  The KX3 is great,I can notice the difference in sound and concussion while standing around someone shooting it. People complain about the weight but if your not in Iraq/A-Stan carrying the gun all day I would not worry about it. Accurate well built barrels. You will not be sorry buying a Noveske rifle/upper.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top