anyone order anything from this guy?looks to good to be true
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
anyone order anything from this guy?looks to good to be true

If your talking about smartgunner.com I just checked it out, and it does appear to be VERY low just from looking at the DD railed uppers.  Its either too good to be true, or a damn good deal!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I've bought scope mounts and aimpoints from the guy.  My only complaint was that on my last two orders, my stuff didn't get shipped until I called to see if it shipped yet, a few days after having ordered.  He was quick about getting the stuff out after the phone calls and upgraded them to overnight.  He's had the best prices on stuff in the past.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:23:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Previous deals with him have been outstanding.  I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#5]
aimpoint at great prices no problem here
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top