Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 5:32:17 PM EDT
Hey guys I posted a note on changing the grip and the AR-15 guys were great with instruction
on exactly how to do it right.  Now I need help on changing the hand guard to a quad rail
its a Carbine length gas system if that matters and the quad rail is a daniel defense dont know
the length yet need to find one for the attachments I inted to mount (mainly. a harris bipod forward
of the vertical grip which is gonna be a troy modular or along those lines) I know that this may
not all be relevant but I want you to know exactly what I plan to put on this weapon
and how it will be mounted...just dont know what length I should get for the quad rail
of the available I want is the DD 9.0FPS and the DD 12.0FPS which I dont know or will the
DD 7.0 be sufficient??? so any help on the selection and more importantly how to do the
change out...so thanks for all our help and views and replies in advance...you guys are
getting me addicted and the information is incredible...what a site and group of people!!!!
AWESOME
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
here

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782

I would personally suggest going with the 12"  

But consider the weight.. and more importantly.. the balance.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top