Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 2:28:55 PM EDT
I know their philosophy on not giving out product release date info, but DANG, I've heard NOTHING, NADA, ZIP from them about ANYTHING for months.
Yeah, we're all waiting on the MBUS2, AFG2, MS3, MOE+ etc. etc. and will continue to wait, but good grief, this sucks.  No ETAs, updates.... nothing.
Even their Industry forum has had crickets chirping for months, it seems like.
Are they going to release everything at one time and drop a MagPul-sized hammer of awesomeness down on the industry?

Wish I had the inside scoop...
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:34:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know their philosophy on not giving out product release date info, but DANG, I've heard NOTHING, NADA, ZIP from them about ANYTHING for months.
Yeah, we're all waiting on the MBUS2, AFG2, MS3, MOE+ etc. etc. and will continue to wait, but good grief, this sucks.  No ETAs, updates.... nothing.
Are they going to release everything at one time and drop a MagPul-sized hammer of awesomeness down on the industry?

so what are you asking?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:42:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

so what are you asking?

Something tells me it's what's highlighted in green, with the question mark behind it.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:46:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

so what are you asking?

Something tells me it's what's highlighted in green, with the question mark behind it.

which is answered by whats highlighted in red...

Not trying to break the OPs balls.
but it seems kind of redundant to state that you know a company's philosophy on product release dates,
then ask when they are going to release things...
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol, that was funny.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:10:16 PM EDT
[#6]
who is this magpul guy,and who's looking / waiting on him?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:29:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lot of sequels.  Magpul=EA Games?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#9]
They are too busy working on my ideas for AK-Pmags (PAK-Mags) and my 1911 Magpul grips.  

I'm hoping they release the 40rd Pmags and the lower profile MBUS soon.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I still haven't received my Magpul iPhone case.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lot of sequels.  Magpul=EA Games?

Insert "OH SNAP" pic here.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They are too busy working on my ideas for AK-Pmags (PAK-Mags) and my 1911 Magpul grips.  

I'm hoping they release the 40rd Pmags and the lower profile MBUS soon.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:03:19 PM EDT
[#13]
They dont speak much because everyone here wines like a 12 year old girl. Seriously if you go to their industry forum you cant even have a normal topic come up without some jack-hole complaining about the ACR or offering to go down on Costa. If i was in there shoes I would be so tight lipped! Remember kids :
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I think they are spending ALOT of their time counting the money they have made!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think they are spending ALOT of their time counting the money they have made!

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:22:17 PM EDT
[#16]
there waiting on releasing because they are secretly in cahoots with (insert loved one). They want you to have a real nice Christmas.
No really its all Bushes fault.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Sorry no answers here.......
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top