Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/5/2010 3:58:49 PM EDT
Well went shooting today on my grandpas farm and shot a R15 with the stainless barrel and it was nice. His friend had just got it and brought it over. It was nice although little goofy looking with the triangle barrel end.   I don't want to spend 1200+ dollars for a plinker lol.  O already have a spikes 16in upper and its awesome but looking for something different more than anything. Any problems with switching bolt carrier between uppers?  How about differences in 18-20in uppers?  Also undecided on tube hand guards or rails. Want a flat top and no regular front sight. Any thoughts and a LaRue upper isn't available to me at this point lol.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:13:36 PM EDT
[#1]
PKfirearms has several 18" configurations using Sabre SS barrels.  They come complete and you would not have to worry about switching BFG between your two uppers.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top