Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2010 12:15:48 PM EDT
Which of these is the better LPK's?

I'm looking for a fairly smooth trigger pull.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had nothing but great luck with J&T's parts kits. Triggers aren't too bad either.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
They are all standard and will all be just about the same. If you want a good standard trigger with 4 or 3 lb. pull check out Bill Springfeild Triggers.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#3]
J&T's triggers are on par with Stag/CMT, RR triggers can go either way.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#4]
1/2 dozen, 6 of another imo...as long as it works
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 1:44:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I've used Doublestar and RRA without issue. The J&T's did have more roughly ground safety selectors, so I would prefer the RRA. I haven't used a Stag kit yet, though I probably will at some point in the future. I've recently used a Daniel Defense kit and it had the same forge markings as the RRA hammer did, but it was finished very nicely and seemed to have been cut with greater precision.

Pretty much all of the kits work without trouble, I think Bushmaster's $56 kit from aimsurplus.com is probably one of the best deals going at the moment.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Had an out of spec safety selector from a STAG LPK.   Replaced free of charge though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top