Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 2:45:13 PM EDT
O.K. I have a LWRC M6 A2 at the present time and love it. Lately, I've been reading about the KAC SR-15, and found nothing but excellent reviews on it. Now I have a very tough decision to make. Go KAC or stay with LWRC? "BOTH" would be the obvious answer but unfortunately my wallet will not allow me to go that route. What does everyone think?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I just p/u a sr-15 e3 and am very pleased.   The thing that surprises you is how light it is.   Feels like a Colt 6520.  The trigger is perfection too.  Can't speak for the LWRC but if you are really looking piston I'd take a look at the LMT MRP Piston gun.  I picked up one of those last month and it's really accurate.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I have both but, my LWRC M6A2 is a 10.5" SBR..Even though I like it and it's been reliable, I would never get rid of my E3, it's that awesome..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top