BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 5:31:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd have to say my Hesse/Blacktorne/Vulcan. After three 30 rd.mags only some minor
cracking in front of the castle nut after I butt slammed it to clear some FTE. The guy at the pawn shop said that was normal though and that all ARs will break there if you do that
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 6:08:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Stag with a BCM Bolt/carrier.
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 6:11:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Stag with a BCM Bolt/carrier.

That's rather specific.... I'm guessing it's what you have? :)

Any of the better makers would be ine IMO.  Frankly, just get Colt or BCM for a DI AR and save yourself the wondering.
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 7:01:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Not really "off the shelf" but I have a Sabre upper with a Bravo Company bolt carrier group and it runs 100%.
My lower is a S&W with an RRA two stage trigger.

I'd get a complete Sabre or Bravo Company upper with a good lower you built yourself. I will go this way
again when I build another AR.

Of course Colt is good and we have had good luck with Rock River and Bushmaster AR's as well.

If money is no object I'm sure the good floks at LaRue can provide you with something very, very special.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top