Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/4/2009 3:34:41 PM EDT
I know about Bravo Company, I was wondering if there was any other places to look at the different kinds of uppers?? I just bought a Smith lower today so Im going to be in the market for a upper here soon, a friend of mine is looking for a flat top upper, any suggestions would be great. Thanks alot.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You can't really go wrong with Bravo Company.

I have also had good luck with PKfirearms, and ADCO.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:44:50 PM EDT
[#2]
go to the industry forum or hit the sponsors above...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#3]
You can't go wrong with BCM with the killer sale they are having right now. Check out Spikes, PK, Rainer, AIM, and ADCO. All are great companies.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#4]
DSA.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You can't go wrong with BCM with the killer sale they are having right now. Check out Spikes, PK, Rainer, AIM, and ADCO. All are great companies.

All of the above
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank You Gentleman.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#7]
ar15sales.com
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#8]
ADCO
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Order from AIM all the time, they are great.  DSA seems to have a good thing going right now.  Recently bought an upper from PK.  Only problem with PK is they ship "adult signature required".  That means YOU or another person over 21 IN YOUR house has to sign in person.  Can't sign "the card" or have it delivered to a neighbor.  I got my parts, but what a PITA.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Why don't you start with any of the vendors in the banner above?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why don't you start with any of the vendors in the banner above?

I did look at a couple of them...but Im more than likely going to have a chance to look for a couple months before I can buy and wanted to be sure I didnt miss anybody.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:27:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Boy PK Firearms is a impressive place..has anyone dealt with Area51 Tactical???
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:33:47 AM EDT
[#13]
One important question no one has asked - what type of shooting do you plan on doing with your AR?  That's rather important in deciding what upper to buy or what parts to use to build one . . .
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:52:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
One important question no one has asked - what type of shooting do you plan on doing with your AR?  That's rather important in deciding what upper to buy or what parts to use to build one . . .

Just general plinking nothing to serious, Im seriously considering buying a Eotech sight for this rifle so more than likely I will be buying a flat top.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:59:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just general plinking nothing to serious, Im seriously considering buying a Eotech sight for this rifle so more than likely I will be buying a flat top.

Will you be attending carbine courses or relying on the rifle for home defense?  Or when you say plinking do you really mean just plinking?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:06:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Rifle will not be used for home defense, I wouldnt mind going to a course so I cant rule that out..and Im sure there will be days just sending lead downrange.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:24:20 AM EDT
[#17]
No matter what you're in the market for, the companies I listed have you covered. Just make sure you do your research and make sure you ask questions if you have them so you will have exactly what you need.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:58:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No matter what you're in the market for, the companies I listed have you covered. Just make sure you do your research and make sure you ask questions if you have them so you will have exactly what you need.

They are and Thanks again, I was very impressed with the selection and prices.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top