Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/4/2009 12:13:52 PM EDT
the SLR15 add at the top caught my eye. that style handguard is what im looking for. the ability to place a few small rails only where i need them is perfect. who makes it?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I think those are PRI.  But Midwest sells similar (SS style) as well as viking tactics and others.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:05:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
the SLR15 add at the top caught my eye. that style handguard is what im looking for. the ability to place a few small rails only where i need them is perfect. who makes it?

Can you post a  picture?....
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:34:12 PM EDT
[#5]
That one is PRI....I have one sitting right here next to me but only in black. Its nice. YHM, JTAC and some others make make ones close but not as nice as PRI.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I should have my Grail from Defensive Edge shortly. True Punisher, how's that membership coming!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top