Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:59:55 PM EDT
I want to make sure my shoes match my purse

I mean seriously........who wants to go around with mis-matched shit hanging on their AR...LOL

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.

I had the same question a couple of years ago when outfitting a build.   Used a TD vfg and miad grip on it with a vltor stock all in foliage and all matched perfectly.  

I emailed magpul to confirm and they said the two companies (magpul and TD) cooperate to insure a match.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Just the answer I was looking for.

If Magpul made a vertical grip, this would be a non-issue.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:06:48 AM EDT
[#3]
......and here's some pictures to prove it!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=124&t=181008
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
The question is already answered but I have foliage green Tangodown VFG, Vltor Emod stock, and Magpul Miad, XTM panels, and ladder rails.
It all matches very well. I used to have a picture of all the parts next to each other to prove it but I can't find it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:28:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes. I notice different companies tend to get .mil colors pretty close. And black. Whereas OD?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:04:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I mean seriously........who wants to go around with mis-matched shit hanging on their AR...LOL

Sorry I have nothing to add to the tech discussion other then you asked this question perfectly
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:20:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I have nothing to add to the tech discussion other then you asked this question perfectly

Thank you
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:57:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I just wanted to add that LaRue needs to offer their VFG in a foliage green that matches
Magpul's FG .
I'm using the Tango Down for now ,but I would rather have the Larue .
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top