Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/3/2009 3:30:52 AM EDT
I really want to buy the QD Pivot mount for my Eotech Magnifier...   And a Light/mount combo package.  Was thinking a Primary Arms UWL on top of an LT-170.  Why do I need a weapon light?  That's what I ask myself...
I don't want to spend the money...  Just spent a bundle on an M1 Carbine and restoration parts and supplies.

What do you guys think?  Should I just treat myself?... Again?

Added on this is a mid week trip to South Dakota to go Pheasant hunting, so more $$ there!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:47:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Stay away from that site. It is the reason I am so broke You buy one thing...just one, and there's no going back. Between Larue and Bravo, I'm surprised my wife hasn't kicked me out!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:06:20 AM EDT
[#2]
You need a light more than anything! What if you need a glass of water in the middle of the night you wanna be protected and be able to see to huh? Haha yeah Larue takes a lot of my money but its really not that bad because you get hats, dillos, stickers, and dillo dust.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
hold off on the qd pivot mount if you have to in order to get a light mount. heck, even a cheap $20 flash light is better than none while you save up. you can't hit what you can't see...or worse accidently shoot a family member or a neighbor looking for the same burglar.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top