Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2009 6:59:03 PM EDT
Little help.  Anybody know what is the cheapest upper receiver group out there chrome lined w/ 1:7 twist?  DSA I guess is supposed to come out with a deal soon from that long ass thread i read (and almost bought one) but I want my next AR barrel to be 1:7.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Little help.  Anybody know what is the cheapest upper receiver group out there chrome lined w/ 1:7 twist?  DSA I guess is supposed to come out with a deal soon from that long ass thread i read (and almost bought one) but I want my next AR barrel to be 1:7.

Daniel Defense from PK Firearms.   $495 for everything but a rear sight.   4150 steel, 1/7, chrome lined, F front sight base, M4 feed ramps, etc.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]
PKFirearms also has a complete 20" Bushmaster upper in 1:7 for $525 right now.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 3:43:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Rainier has LMT in 1:7 for $485.  I assume either one would be vry GTG.  DD gets a lots of raves on here in general but I have heard GREAT things about LMT barrels but LMT has been getting killed on here lately for QC???
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#4]
This looks like a good deal, at M4Store: http://www.m4store.net/index.php?p=product&id=254&parent=8

Also, Bravo Company has M4 uppers for $475, but that doesn't include the BCG.  I bought two of these recently, along with their BCG's.  Nice stuff.

The DSA upper assemblies look like a great deal, but they're not chrome lined (they're nitride treated, which is probably just as good), and they're 1/9, not 1/7.  These also will need a BCG.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Daniel Defense from PK Firearms.   $495 for everything but a rear sight.   4150 steel, 1/7, chrome lined, F front sight base, M4 feed ramps, etc.

Hard to beat that price since it includes everything
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:42:43 AM EDT
[#6]
What kind of BCG comes in the DD upper offered by PK?if you did it your self you can do it for the same money with a BCM M16 BCG.That is a great price though...hell BCM is selling the same DD hammer forged barrel $100 more than PK.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 8:48:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What kind of BCG comes in the DD upper offered by PK?if you did it your self you can do it for the same money with a BCM M16 BCG.That is a great price though...hell BCM is selling the same DD hammer forged barrel $100 more than PK.

Category:  

Daniel Defense Barreled Uppers

Daniel Defense M4 Upper

Daniel
Defense 16 inch M4 barrel, 4150 steel,  installed on a CMT Flat Top
receiver. 5.56 chrome lined bore and chamber, 1/7 twist, F marked front
sight, A2 flash hider, M4 ramped extension and receiver. Standard
handguards.

Includes RRA Bolt carrier assembly and forged charging handle.

These are assembled and test fired by PK Firearms.

Option to add Daniel Defense Omega Quad Rail.

Our Price:

each

$495.00

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top