Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 1:43:26 PM EDT
I took my new M&P15T out to the range again this morning with another 100 rounds. As expected it performed flawlessly. I dialed in both the iron sights and the red dot sight quickly and then just had fun shooting at the 100 yard bench with the red dot. I now have 200 rounds through it with no failures. My last target was shooting 25 rounds as quickly as I could squeezing the trigger as soon as the red dot returned to target. Reacquiring the target with a red dot is FAST! Lots of fun! The rings are 1" apart, 6.5" center to center measuring the two shots farthest apart. Here's the target:

http://home.centurytel.net/flanneldrawers/red-dot-fast-return-to-target.jpg
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:06:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Not bad a little more practice should shrink that with time.

Keep blastin and having fun..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top