Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2009 7:48:19 AM EDT
Where can I get them without the latch assembly?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure. Just the basic CH is around $19 to $23 at most websites. Im sure it wont save you much money or Im not even sure if its available.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Just buy a standard charging handle and disassemble the latch. Why do you want this? Just curious.......
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:06:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a whole bunch of latches and I like some spare handles on hand.I went to a class on Saturday and bent my handle right so the latch wasnt catching in its groove on the upper.So I used my last spare handle so at this point its for spare handles.I figure if I can get like 10 handles at say $15 then its a savings as I have springs,latches and roll pins.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#5]
How do you bend a CH?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#6]
buy a nice big stout handle and you won't bend any more.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have a whole bunch of latches and I like some spare handles on hand.I went to a class on Saturday and bent my handle right so the latch wasnt catching in its groove on the upper.So I used my last spare handle so at this point its for spare handles.I figure if I can get like 10 handles at say $15 then its a savings as I have springs,latches and roll pins.

Get a PRi gasbuster. They have much thicker walls and are less prone to bending when you charge.

The are spendy, but well worth it.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#8]
get the BCM GF. it won't bend.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#9]
How did I bend it..good question I just noticed it during routine maintinence..its possible I just bounced if off a barrier or something hard during the class.Ive had that handle 12 years
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top