Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 9:13:10 AM EDT
I wouldn't of got this answerred on lights/lasers forum for a week so here i am.  What is the cheapest most durable way to go about mounting a light if you have standard handguards? I have a Stag Model 2. I want to stay under $150. Thanks to peeps on here, I have gotten advice to go with an Ergo rail to mount on underside of handguard then attach and I've also seen some good looking barrell (MI) and front sight attachments (Elzetta). I just want the most durable, tight fitting, GTG system (handguard, front sight or barrel) for my AR. Thanks in advance guys!  Money burnin hole in my pocket.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I wouldn't of got this answerred on lights/lasers forum for a week so here i am.  What is the cheapest most durable way to go about mounting a light if you have standard handguards? I have a Stag Model 2. I want to stay under $150. Thanks to peeps on here, I have gotten advice to go with an Ergo rail to mount on underside of handguard then attach and I've also seen some good looking barrell (MI) and front sight attachments (Elzetta). I just want the most durable, tight fitting, GTG system (handguard, front sight or barrel) for my AR. Thanks in advance guys!  Money burnin hole in my pocket.

Out of the kindness of my heart I'll PM you my address and accept the money... wouldn't want you to get burned.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Duct tape.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top