Posted: 9/17/2009 8:16:35 AM EDT
http://www.tacticalmachining.com/?m=200909
Saw on  there web site, Tactical Machining
Complete Bolt Carrier Groups $100.00
Anybody know quality on this Product, price seems too low
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/danrod_357/bolt-special.jpg
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:25:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd tend to be skeptical.  They don't tell you what materials they use, and you could get one from BCM for $160 that is GTG for sure.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:50:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I would be a little skeptical as well. You could probably get a DPMS BCG for around $100 at Midway and then you would at least know who made it. I would personally spend $30-$60 more and get an LMT or Bravo BCG. It will be worth the extra bucks just for peace of mind.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:52:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Tactical is a fairly new company to the scene.  I've got one of their lowers and am quite pleased. There have been several posts regarding their stuff and if IIRC there have been no
complaints.  They are members here and will probably be along shortly.  Or just call Junior and ask him about them...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Tactical is a fairly new company to the scene.  I've got one of their lowers and am quite pleased. There have been several posts regarding their stuff and if IIRC there have been no
complaints.  They are members here and will probably be along shortly.  Or just call Junior and ask him about them...

I have one of their lowers too. No issues.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing fishy about these, 100% money back guarantee on anything they sell...
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:16:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Only thing wrong with Tactical Machine is they're new.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top