Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 9:45:28 AM EDT
I was heavy into guns, AR's back in the eartly 80's and been out of the scene last 14 or so years.Back now full blown BRD. I bought a RRA tactical Entry.Joined up here at AR15 .com and reading all the posts i had to build me a AR of my own.
The Tactical Entry with the CompML2 is great for well, Tactical shooting but i did not like it shooting 100 yards.So here is my new long shoot'n iron.
An RRA stripped lower with RRA NM 2 Stage trigger and LPK. A2 Green Buttstock.Hogue Green Pistol grip.A complete upper from PK Firearms, the RRA Predator Pursuit.
It has a 20" Wilson SS Heavy Match Barrel 1:8 twist bead blasted..I put on a Larue LT-104 Scope mount.A Leuplod AR 3-9x40 Scope.Ready to go to the range now.

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice looking build there!
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#2]
cool. its fun building your own. now you have to build an upper yourself
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I like it.
You'll have to give us a range report.
I have a package coming from PK Firearms today!
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Well done....
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:35:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Doe's anyone know if you can get flip up dust covers to fit the Mark AR scope?
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Congrats, nice rifle
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top