Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2009 1:48:24 PM EDT
Instead I built a Tactcal Rifle Course to try out next sunady at the Rifle Range. What do you think? More fun then punching holes, shoot'n cans etc.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#1]
that is really cool!

i hope your going to be shooting at those targets further away tho... jk

nice job
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 2:36:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Mowing sucks! Great job on the target build.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitly looks like more fun than mowing. Looks good
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 2:51:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice work there .
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Looking beyond your fence.....AIRSOFT ONLY????????

edit re-read post...hope you are shooting out a little further at your range...like the stage though
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 2:58:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks good. I am building a shooting range and I think I will build a barricade similar to yours. Thanks
At what distance are you going to set this up?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Ha Ha...you guys are funny! Yeah i guess about 25 yards would be good huh?
I am going to try to get someone to video me shoot'n too.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:06:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Looks good. I am building a shooting range and I think I will build a barricade similar to yours. Thanks
At what distance are you going to set this up?

The baricade is made from cheap 3/8th roof sheathing plywood from Lowes...$9.69 and big angle iron about 36 inches long (on ground)
with upright angle iron 1/2 wide sandwitch the plywood with 1/4 inch bolts going through to hold plywood.
target holders are 1x2 tubing that 1x2 wood slips into...angle iron ground pieces. I just welded it all up.
Oh tallest part on my baricade is 6 ft.
The shop is airconditioned...hot as hell outside...

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#10]
they guy who owns the house behind those targets is not going to like your setup as is
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:56:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
that is really cool!

i hope your going to be shooting at those targets further away tho... jk

nice job

there's always one... nice work
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Great set-up...  But you post reminded me that my geass needed mowing....
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:22:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Pretty sweet set-up!
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Great set-up...  But you post reminded me that my geass needed mowing....

+1, that lawn looks terrible..lol.great looking set up..i may just have to duplicate it..
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:54:24 PM EDT
[#15]
From the looks of the yard......you should have mowed.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This case of BRD has severely caused negitively on the homefront.I promised after work tomorrow the yard will get mowed.
Yesterday i built my first upper and got my Predator Pursuit finished...scope here tomorrow but i will have to wait to play with it.
I will be in the doghouse for a long time.Anyway ya know there used to be teenagers that went around knocking on doors to mow, not anymore.
They all playing video games now i guess.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

mow when the ammo is gone. then get more ammo.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This case of BRD has severely caused negitively on the homefront.I promised after work tomorrow the yard will get mowed.
Yesterday i built my first upper and got my Predator Pursuit finished...scope here tomorrow but i will have to wait to play with it.
I will be in the doghouse for a long time.Anyway ya know there used to be teenagers that went around knocking on doors to mow, not anymore.
They all playing video games now i guess.

I cant say much cause I actually pay someone to maintain my lawn..$35.00 a cut every other wknd and about once a month during winter. Wife is on board as long as i'm the one paying..it helps that she likes to get behind the trigger as much as i do..
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I would put add another cutout on the barricade at ground level... simulate shooting from underneath a barrier such as an automobile, etc... otherwise looks good.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
they guy who owns the house behind those targets is not going to like your setup as is

lol. thats what I first thought. nice setup though. I've been thinking about doing that. no one is at the rifle range at my gun club whenever I go, so I get to shoot and move, but it would be nice to have a barricade and other targets placed out on the range. nice work.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:43:08 AM EDT
[#21]

"Anyway ya know there used to be teenagers that went around knocking on doors to mow, not anymore."

Yeah, I remember doing that myself, back in the day. So many kids are either too lazy, getting too much money from their parents for doing nothing, or both.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 7:10:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Looks like a hell of alot of fun.

Now go mow your lawn you hippy!!!

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 7:21:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Have fun, and at least your productive when you choose to pass on mowing! Me, I can more then likely be found laying on the couch saying damn I should have cut the grass. The most productive part out of me is the excuses I make up on why it wasn't a good day to cut the grass! Now go have fun shooting the hell out of those targets!

~Zach
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top