Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/2/2009 11:04:53 AM EDT
I'm just currious as to why everyone says olympic arms sucks.  I want to know if  people have any bad FIRST HAND (this means that you were there, not "my buddy's buddy's buddy had one") experiences with them failing or if it is all just ARFCOM badmouthing because it doesnt have a pony on the lower.  I own one because that is what i could afford, but i am very happy with it. the only problem i have ever had with it was a failure to feed with a really POS mag follower to blame, not the rifle.  And please leave an educated response not "cause its an oly, DUH!"
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:11:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Honestly i have always heard bad stuff too, but i know folks who own them that have had nothing but reliable results with the ones they have
So im sure its been a few problems here and there that have been amplified many times by the internet commandos.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I hear bad things about them as well, much like DPMS.

I never hear bad things about BCM and Colt.

Needless to say...I buy BCM.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#3]
they're junk

seriously I neither hate or like them. No experience here
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:17:05 AM EDT
[#4]
OK, I'll give it my best shot.....

STRIPPED LOWERS:
I has one @1995, got it new and built it on a Bushy kit, worked good.  I droped it about a year later, shattered the lower.
I got 2 for Y2K, was telling the clerk about the above incident, and 'clacked' the two together- one broke

WHOLE GUNS:
only shoot brass, cant shoot WOLF––and dont say wolf sucks, I shoot fantastic at my 100yrd range with it;I DONT WANT TO BE LIMITED BY AMMO
seem to rust faster on springs and LPK

IMHO
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:21:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hear bad things about them as well, much like DPMS.

I never hear bad things about BCM and Colt.

Needless to say...I buy BCM.

Well here is your first bad hearing about a Colt, my 1st had a finish like a 5th grader did the Anodizing and the second one had the barrel nut over torqued and almost gaulded the threads, but I saved them with a file and a lot of work. Happy now
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I has one @1995, got it new and built it on a Bushy kit, worked good. I droped it about a year later, shattered the lower.

Shattered??? Now im not saying that you are full of it, but i have never heard of aluminum shattering. No chance you have a pic of that?
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I built my first AR about 15 years ago as a total budget build ––-  Olympic lower with a Model 1 carbine kit –– the whole thing cost maybe 500 bucks   –– and over the years has really provided a lot of bang for the buck.

That said –– the only real problems i have had with it was a buildup of "junk" in the chamber when i was shooting Wolf ammo ––––––-  and ––––––––  the OLY lower has some issues with the FCG pins (trigger pins) walking out –– have to check them constantly ––- this started happening after about 1000 rounds –– i have since installed trigger pins with little c-clips to fix it,  but i thought it was a testament to the quality of the casting.       I had that happen to an M-16 when i was in the Army, but that rifle was at least 20 years old when it was issued to me

as far as the Model 1 kit –– the FCG is generic, but the barrel was chrome lined, came with a properly staked M-16 BCG and has otherwise been bulletproof ––-

wish you could still build one for 500 bucks now for a cheap blaster
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#8]
they used to over use their reamers until the chambers were custom sized
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I haven't owned an Olly, but I've fondled plenty of them at gun shows that were sloppy loose and rattly
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I haven't owned an Olly, but I've fondled plenty of them at gun shows that were sloppy loose and rattly

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Have you tried charging one? It's like dragging a tin bucket full of bricks down a dirt road.
The last one I saw they appeared to have messed up on the finishing so badly that the area within about 1/2 an inch of the FSB had no finish on it. That, or maybe they soldered on the FSB.

The bolt carrier appeared to be either blued or painted... Whatever it was, it wasn't manganese phosphate.
I don't need to buy it to know it is way below an acceptable level of quality. I don't have to eat shit to know it stinks.

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I has one @1995, got it new and built it on a Bushy kit, worked good. I droped it about a year later, shattered the lower.

Shattered??? Now im not saying that you are full of it, but i have never heard of aluminum shattering. No chance you have a pic of that?

not like glass, but broke into a bunch of pieces; the dealer was unable to do anything, but when I was at the shop for the Y2K buy, They were able to refuse them for me.  I am not full of it, there was something about "cast" and "forged" that they did that sorta put a foul taste in peoples minds about them.  I was building one for my Father that had to go back because the hammer pin holes were in the wrong spot.  EAGLE SCOUTS HONOR that I'm not lying.  

I have thrown other mfg and did not even scratch them, these should not have broken with the slight 'stress test' that I gave them

I do not feel the need to loose any more money on that brand

kKlroy: If you email me directly, I'll give the dealers name and number to you if you want to call him directly
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:37:49 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't know if they still do... But Olympic put out a lot of cast lowers that people broke very easily.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't know if they still do... But Olympic put out a lot of cast lowers that people broke very easily.

+1 for this, and when I look at them used, I cant tell the difference- I dont want to get screwed again; so I avoid them
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:43:03 AM EDT
[#15]
My only experience with Olympic Arms is a lower that I SBR's about 6 years ago and have had absolutely zero problems with it.  The upper to lower fit with ALL uppers I have tried have been extremely good (tight with no movment) and for the $100 retail that I paid has served me well.

MadDog

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

My only experience with Olympic Arms is a lower that I SBR's about 6 years ago and have had absolutely zero problems with it.  The upper to lower fit with ALL uppers I have tried have been extremely good (tight with no movment) and for the $100 retail that I paid has served me well.

MadDog

That is terrifying.

I wouldn't even consider that... You can get a good lower for $100...

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Here's why I hate them...

This was my FIRST AR15. The WORST $600 I've EVER spent!!!

They wanted to charge me to fix it...and pay for shipping both ways,  it was BRAND NEW!!! I also would have to wait 4-6 months till I could have it back. No thanks. I bought a different lower (ASA) and it's still was a POS rifle. After a new BCG, Bolt, gas tube and firing pin, it FINALLY started running again. I sold it ! Since then I've had Bushmaster, RRA, Colt, CMMG(bargin bin), STAG and built a full Spikes rifle. I've NEVER had a problem with any other rifle. Including a rifle that got run over on accident (friend leaned my bargin big rifle on the bumper of a truck while he was putting stuff away at a range and the person in the truck backed up...gun was fine!). Olympic is a no-go in my book.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#19]

My Oly PCR7 is still going strong 8 years later with zero failures. More than 5K rounds down the pipe.
Is it a Colt? No. But for my money it was worth it.

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/extxdpscamaro/GUNS/TOYS094.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/extxdpscamaro/GUNS/TOYS096.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/extxdpscamaro/GUNS/TOYS105.jpg

They wanted to charge me to fix it...and pay for shipping both ways,  it was BRAND NEW!!! I also would have to wait 4-6 months till I could have it back. No thanks. I bought a different lower (ASA) and it's still was a POS rifle. After a new BCG, Bolt, gas tube and firing pin, it FINALLY started running again. I sold it ! Since then I've had Bushmaster, RRA, Colt, CMMG(bargin bin), STAG and built a full Spikes rifle. I've NEVER had a problem with any other rifle. Including a rifle that got run over on accident (friend leaned my bargin big rifle on the bumper of a truck while he was putting stuff away at a range and the person in the truck backed up...gun was fine!). Olympic is a no-go in my book.

Are you still friends? haha
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Overtightening the buffer tube with the buffer retainer in place can result in that with any brand receiver. Not saying that's what you did, but seen it done.That's what this looks like, though.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Damn! well i guess that i would be pissed if that were my rifle too.  seeing that i almost wish i had pulled my head out of my ass and waited till i had the money for the stag i wanted instead of setteling for my oly
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn! well i guess that i would be pissed if that were my rifle too.  seeing that i almost wish i had pulled my head out of my ass and waited till i had the money for the stag i wanted instead of setteling for my oly

IT DEPENDS ON THE OLY, I JUST CANT TELL THE GOOD ONES FROM THE BAD- SO I STAY AWAY, MAYBY YOURS IS GOOD
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#25]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Damn! well i guess that i would be pissed if that were my rifle too.  seeing that i almost wish i had pulled my head out of my ass and waited till i had the money for the stag i wanted instead of setteling for my oly

How many rounds have you put through it and is it still reasonably accurate?    If it has been working reliably so far,  i wouldnt worry about it too much.  Hindsight is 20-20,  just keep a few spares on hand and keep in mind some of the negative feedback.

For every horror story there are 2 or 3 more that never had any problems.    Quality control may be suspect,  and likely unacceptable for a duty rifle,  but can operate just fine for a budget blaster if you have one of the good ones.         I have a DPMS now myself that was an inexpensive rifle (DPMS is another brand that gets some negative feedback around here) ,  but it has performed great for my use

If you are paranoid about it though ––- you can order a new lower from Del-Ton for $120 or so
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 for this, and when I look at them used, I cant tell the difference- I dont want to get screwed again; so I avoid them

DPMS and PWA also made cast lowers. This was not an Oly thing, it was a 1980s thing.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Well here is your first bad hearing about a Colt, my 1st had a finish like a 5th grader did the Anodizing and the second one had the barrel nut over torqued and almost gaulded the threads, but I saved them with a file and a lot of work.

My 5th grader took exception to that statement.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Overtightening the buffer tube with the buffer retainer in place can result in that with any brand receiver. Not saying that's what you did, but seen it done.That's what this looks like, though.

Yeah that's how I got it from Olympic... cast lower and everything! I wish I had known about ARFCOM back then!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:17:12 PM EDT
[#29]
wrong place
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:17:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you still friends? haha

Actually, we're not he decided to become a liar, thief and con-artist. But I'm MUCH better now!  
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#31]
[
WHOLE GUNS:
only shoot brass, cant shoot WOLF––and dont say wolf sucks, I shoot fantastic at my 100yrd range with it;I DONT WANT TO BE LIMITED BY AMMO

IMHO[/quote]

The reason they say not to shoot wolf ammo is because of the laquer on the cases and with a lot of shooting with them the laquer comes up and molds onto the walls of your receiver and causes a lot of problems later on.  I see no problem with them advising their clients against products that could do damage to them, in fact, more should so others can avoid those products as well.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Damn! well i guess that i would be pissed if that were my rifle too.  seeing that i almost wish i had pulled my head out of my ass and waited till i had the money for the stag i wanted instead of setteling for my oly

How many rounds have you put through it and is it still reasonably accurate?    If it has been working reliably so far,  i wouldnt worry about it too much.  Hindsight is 20-20,  just keep a few spares on hand and keep in mind some of the negative feedback.

For every horror story there are 2 or 3 more that never had any problems.    Quality control may be suspect,  and likely unacceptable for a duty rifle,  but can operate just fine for a budget blaster if you have one of the good ones.         I have a DPMS now myself that was an inexpensive rifle (DPMS is another brand that gets some negative feedback around here) ,  but it has performed great for my use

If you are paranoid about it though ––- you can order a new lower from Del-Ton for $120 or so

i have only had it since the end of November, so i only have like 150ish rounds of 5.56 through it, but i also have like 300 rounds of .22lr through it with the conversion.
i havent had any problems that the gun was to blame for, but its still early to tell for sure.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
[
WHOLE GUNS:

IMHO

The reason they say not to shoot wolf ammo is because of the laquer on the cases and with a lot of shooting with them the laquer comes up and molds onto the walls of your receiver and causes a lot of problems later on.  I see no problem with them advising their clients against products that could do damage to them, in fact, more should so others can avoid those products as well.
[/quote]

ALL OF MY CURRENT ARs (13) HAVE EITHER COLT OR BUSHY BCG AND BARRELS. THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS OF WOLF; NO ISSUES
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Blasternank
Quoted:
WHOLE GUNS:

IMHO

...Let's see... There is a word for the phenomenon you're describing... I've heard it before... Gosh, what is the phrase I'm looking for?
Oh, I remember...

What you're spewing is a myth... Is a myth, was a myth, has been a myth... A chamber doesn't melt the lacquer.
Oh, and that primer sealant that "flakes off and causes failures". M855 HAS IT TOO!

Better not shoot M855 in any of your rifles... It is trash ammo prone to causing failures.

In addition, just to put the cherry on top of this cake of crap... Wolf hasn't been using lacquer for YEARS. In addition... There is other ammo besides Wolf that uses lacquer.

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 1:01:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Blasternank
Quoted:

WHOLE GUNS:

IMHO

...Let's see... There is a word for the phenomenon you're describing... I've heard it before... Gosh, what is the phrase I'm looking for?

Oh, I remember...

What you're spewing is a myth... Is a myth, was a myth, has been a myth... A chamber doesn't melt the lacquer.

Oh, and that primer sealant that "flakes off and causes failures". M855 HAS IT TOO!
Better not shoot M855 in any of your rifles... It is trash ammo prone to causing failures.

In addition, just to put the cherry on top of this cake of crap... Wolf hasn't been using lacquer for YEARS. In addition... There is other ammo besides Wolf that uses lacquer.

OK,OK,OK.. THE OP WAS WHY "I" HATED OLY.  I STATED MY REASONS.  AND YES, THE WOLF, S&B, AND WHATEVER LACQUER ROUNDS THAT I USE HAVE JAMMED UP IN THE 3rd TO 5th ROUND FIRED IN OLY GUNS THAT I HAVE OWNED.  I DONT KNOW OR CARE WHY; I JUST KNOW THAT IT HAPPENS.  EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME, BUT THESE ARE MY EXPERIENCES AND I RESENT BEING CALLED A LIAR OR BS ARTIST.  I FOUND A COMBINATION OF PARTS THAT WORKS WITH NO FAILURES AND NONE OF THOSE PARTS ARE OLY.  SO TO THE OP - GET WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT I STATED MY PIECE AND WILL STAND BY IT TO ANY ONE, INCLUDING THE OWNER OF OLY- THE STUFF THAT I GOT FROM HIM WAS CRAP- AND I AM GONNA BE STAYING AWAY FROM IT.  GFY: I ALMOST ALWAYS USE WOLF NOW- READ BACK TO FIND OUT IN WHAT....
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

OK,OK,OK.. THE OP WAS WHY "I" HATED OLY.  I STATED MY REASONS.  AND YES, THE WOLF, S&B, AND WHATEVER LACQUER ROUNDS THAT I USE HAVE JAMMED UP IN THE 3rd TO 5th ROUND FIRED IN OLY GUNS THAT I HAVE OWNED.  I DONT KNOW OR CARE WHY; I JUST KNOW THAT IT HAPPENS.  EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME, BUT THESE ARE MY EXPERIENCES AND I RESENT BEING CALLED A LIAR OR BS ARTIST.  I FOUND A COMBINATION OF PARTS THAT WORKS WITH NO FAILURES AND NONE OF THOSE PARTS ARE OLY.  SO TO THE OP - GET WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT I STATED MY PIECE AND WILL STAND BY IT TO ANY ONE, INCLUDING THE OWNER OF OLY- THE STUFF THAT I GOT FROM HIM WAS CRAP- AND I AM GONNA BE STAYING AWAY FROM IT.  GFY

Whoa nellie, I think he was talking to the guy that was saying stuff about the lacquer myth, not your assertions that your OLY's have been crap.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 1:10:09 PM EDT
[#37]
I AGREE WITH THE LAQUER THING.  I KNOW THAT IT IS A HOTTLY CONTESTED ISSUE, BUT I HAVE ONLY HAD LUCK WITH LACQUER IN LATER COLTS AND BUSHY- EVERYTHING ELSE IS EITHER HIT OR MISS OR A TOTAL FAILURE.  I AM NOT SO SPECIAL THAT MY EXPERIENCES ARE UNIQUE.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

STRIPPED LOWERS:
I has one @1995, got it new and built it on a Bushy kit, worked good.  I droped it about a year later, shattered the lower.
I got 2 for Y2K, was telling the clerk about the above incident, and 'clacked' the two together- one broke

WHOLE GUNS:

IMHO

Were you in the Anartica?

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK,OK,OK.. THE OP WAS WHY "I" HATED OLY.  I STATED MY REASONS.  AND YES, THE WOLF, S&B, AND WHATEVER LACQUER ROUNDS THAT I USE HAVE JAMMED UP IN THE 3rd TO 5th ROUND FIRED IN OLY GUNS THAT I HAVE OWNED.  I DONT KNOW OR CARE WHY; I JUST KNOW THAT IT HAPPENS.  EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME, BUT THESE ARE MY EXPERIENCES AND I RESENT BEING CALLED A LIAR OR BS ARTIST.  I FOUND A COMBINATION OF PARTS THAT WORKS WITH NO FAILURES AND NONE OF THOSE PARTS ARE OLY.  SO TO THE OP - GET WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT I STATED MY PIECE AND WILL STAND BY IT TO ANY ONE, INCLUDING THE OWNER OF OLY- THE STUFF THAT I GOT FROM HIM WAS CRAP- AND I AM GONNA BE STAYING AWAY FROM IT.  GFY

Whoa nellie, I think he was talking to the guy that was saying stuff about the lacquer myth, not your assertions that your OLY's have been crap.

Exactly.

The idea that Lacquer causes problems IS A MYTH.

Steel, maybe, could cause a problem for some rifles. But it is not because of the lacquer. The lacquer does not melt in the chamber. It simply doesn't happen.

The problem is likely the Oly. A good rifle with run steel just as well as brass.

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Since found it for another thread anyway... Might as well share this.

<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"></meta>
<meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"></meta>
<meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Generator"></meta>
<meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Originator"></meta>
[li]
[li]

Just
another isolated incident.
<o:p></o:p>

Originally
 Posted By markm:

Quoted:

I USED TO SELL OLYMPICS.

I also stock Colts, BM, RRA, and AR.

Wanna know what the #1 most repaired AR15 in my shop is? OLYMPIC.

I don't sell them anymore.

Wanna know what the most repaired AR15 in my store is now? Still the
   OLYMPIC.

Wanna know what I've had to send Olys back for? You name it.

Wanna know how hard it is to get repair parts/replacement parts/financial
   reimbursement for shipping NEW guns back to OLY for warranty work as a gun
   dealer? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Several distributors have even stopped carrying Olympic rifles because of
   the high reject rate once they get to the dealers.

They might, sometimes, take care of the individual owner, but as a
   dealer, I believe that they have a black list, and if you're on it, you're
   screwed.

I've actually had OLY on the phone with a customer in my shop, and they
   have actually told the guy that there was nothing wrong, and if he shipped
   it back, they would not fix it. The rifle had a broken bolt. Sheared off 2
   lugs, broke at the cam pin hole, and damaged the bolt carrier.

I fixed it, with BM parts that were available to me at the time. I sent the
   bill to OLY, never got a response. Sold the debt off to a collection
   agency, along with all the other repairs that I had to do on OLY guns. Now,
   if an OLY comes in for repair, I advise the individual that it will cost
   them an open ended amount and get them to sign the estimate before I'll
   even touch it.

SHOT show 2002 I took them a box of the parts that I had replaced from
   their guns that I could not get reimbursement for.

I'll guarntee I've owned/handled/shot more OLYs since 1999 than you ever
   will, unless you work at Oly or a gun store.

There is, at best 15% profit in retail guns. Olys eat up my 15% on repair
   parts/shipping/gunsmith time almost as soon as they get unpacked. No more!

Now, about their issues, still "Pretty sure they have been resolved by
   now" ?????

Or is my post worthless, too?

Tom

And….

Originally Posted By
   zoom:

...With my Oly lower, that jerk blamed the magazines even though my cast
   Oly lower was so out of spec that the back of an inserted magazine hits the
   bolt and keeps the bolt from closing. This was after trying about 30
   different magazines at a gun show. None of them worked. Tom called me lazy
   since I was unwilling to modify all of the magazines I own rather than
   asking for an RMA #. I modified a couple of magazines anyway, but while
   shooting they'd still work their way upward to block the bolt. I've had
   that piece of junk for over five years, and I have never gotten anywhere
   towards getting them to honor their warranty. They just don't give a damn.z

and..

Quoted:

WEeused to be a Oly dealer used to be the operative word

We had to send probably 25% of the cast plinkers we sold back for repair
   and probably 10% of the regular Olys

had about the same luck with DPMS

probably sold about 50 plinkers

The failure rate of the other better ( A ,B ,C ,RRA) brands is probably
   about 1% in my experence

and this guy

Originally Posted By
   MACE_Hardware:

My first AR was a CAR15 Oly kit. The bolt carrier was tight in the upper
   until I honed the upper. I figured it was a kit so I should not be upset
   about some fitting.

And..

Originally Posted By
   AR15_Machine:

I bought an Oly Arms 15 years ago and after using it on 5 different
   occasions the bolt catch broke. The part looked like broken pot metal. Any
   way, Mine was bought 15 years ago at a gun show, perhaps the newer modles
   are of better quality forged uppers and lowers, where mine is clearly cast.
   My next one might be a stag, but not sure.

My Oly arms looks great and shoots very well, but I often wonder what is
   the next part that is going to bust.

And my good man, Hellhound…

Originally Posted By
   Hellhound:

I bought a NEW FACTORY 16" Oly CAR back in 1993-1994, with a
   non-chrome barrel––-I bought their marketing BS....

The barrel was shit.

Would jam (feeding and extraction) about 5 rounds into a mag and then jam
   about every 2.

Went through new springs for the extractor, the little o ring thingie,
   chamber brushing, new mags (USGI), everything imaginable....

I sold the barrel to someone who was going to use it for a .22 conversion,
   great idea for them.

I bought a chrome-lined RRA middie barrel, installed it on my Oly and have
   had 0 problems.

The other components of the gun are just fine, no problems there.

Spend a little more money and get a better barrel, it will save you a lot
   of aggravation.

Please don't make the same mistake I made.

another satisfied customer...

Originally Posted By
   tweeter:

I loved them so much I made an active effort to get rid of mine.

Like a relationship with a crazy woman, I could tolerate the flaws at
   first. Mostly because I got the results I was looking for, then the flaws
   became un-freaking-bearable.

I found out I could do a lot better... Oly got kicked to the curb.

and this...

Quoted:

I used to live in Olympia WA...and after calling Oly Arms, drove out to
   check out their facility.

When I got there, a few things became rather clear.

1) Their "factory" looked like the set of Sanford & Son.
   (Absolutely NOT kidding)

2) Despite being told "Sure, come on down!" on the phone, when I
   got there, I was dealt with like I was Diane Feinstein by EVERYONE. One guy
   was pleasant and answered my questions...so not a total disaster, but the
   rest were pricks in general.

3) There was nothing and I mean NOTHING about their "facility"
   that looked suitable for manufacturing dog toys, let alone firearms.

If you never get a 2nd chance to make 1st impressions, Oly lost me
   COMPLETELY with that one.

and this sad tale...

Originally Posted By
   extxdpscamaro:

I bought a new plinker back in '04 since it was cheap and new. I also
   bought some Black Hills ammo and shot the first box of 20 fine the second
   box didn't go as fine. On my 32nd round I heard a loud "clank"
   inside of the plinker and so I pulled the mag, emptied the chamber, well, I
   tried to empty the chamber but couldn't. I tried to engage the safety and
   couldn't. I tried to break the rifle apart and couldn't. I eventually had
   to take off the stock and buffer tube. When I took the tube off, I found
   that the buffer and spring were inside the upper receiver. I took them out
   then was able to open the gun to see what was going on. The lower receiver
   broke right in front of the buffer retaining pin, throwing the retaining
   pin into the trigger grouping.

I called Olympic and wanted to see what
   could be done and they say I would have to pay for shipping both ways and
   the armorers hourly rate was $55/hr. I told them that I wasn't happy and
   offered some stickers for my inconvenience. I have since parted the gun and
   washed my hands of the worst experience I've ever had with a firearm. I've
   then since owned RRA, Bushmaster, Armalite, DPMS, even Colt and would go
   back to them again and again. Learn from our COSTLY mistakes and be
   happier!

we're on a roll here:

Originally Posted By
   gmtmaster:

I sent a lower in to them for repair. Pin holes so mis aligned it wasnt
   even funny. Took them 3 MONTHS to tell me there was nothing wrong with it .
   But they replaced it anyway.

Different serial #.. Same exact problem. My dog...Can build a better gun.

pictures are worth 1000 words...

Originally Posted By
   Jetlag:

img329.imageshack.us/img329/3096/olyrcvryi3.jpg

img329.imageshack.us/img329/843/olybarldi7.jpg

Tales of woe...

Originally Posted By
   Phessor:

I had one KABOOM on me with less then
   300 rounds through it.

And then Oly lied about what caused the problem.

I will never own another one again.

Phessor

More...

Quoted:

OlY has been around for a long time, I used their receivers in the 80's to
   build machine guns. I can't tell you the amount of brand new rejected parts
   that were returned to OLY for replacement.

They are still in business!!!

I think there is a saying, kinda like. There's a fool born every minute of
   the day.

So if you are one.

More...

Originally Posted By
   flyboy1910:

I've shopped at Prairie Arms. The owner recommended an Oly saying they
   " make best AR-15 on the market". Haven't been back, and I would
   not call them a reliable source of information. Pick up an Oly he had on
   the shelf and hand cycled it. Felt like the inner workings were lined with
   sand paper (not typical pre-break in either). Needless to say, I didn't buy
   it.

Jesus...

Originally Posted By
   Glockfan:

I owned one and never again a total pos and even worst service. These guys
   are scum in my opinion and will never get another dollar from me.

Pat

More...

Originally Posted By
   Baldmonk:

Yes, they are that bad. How they stay in business is beyond comprehension.
   I have one. The only part left original OLY is the lower and even the parts
   kit has been changed out to a RRA match kit. Therefore the only part left
   original OLY is the stripped lower, which is the part that matters the
   least.

OLY = Caveat Emptor.

AR15fan shares his wisdom...

Originally Posted By
   AR15fan:

Ive broke an oly forward assist, several bolt catches, a mag catch, wore
   out hammer springs, disconnector springs, extractor spring, dimpled firing
   pins, handguard that fitr with gaps, receiver end plates had the finish
   flake off and rust, frozen bolt catch detents, frozen safety detents.

I wont buy anotrher Oly product, ever. For budget parts i go with DPMS,
   Bushmaster & CMT. If i need better quality then that i buy Colt from
   Brownells or SAW.

MauserMark checks in...

Originally Posted By
   MauserMark:

I saw at a shoot here a bolt seperate. Don't remember which arfcom member's
   it was, but it seperated in use, and it was an Oly bolt.

More...

Originally Posted By
   SHIPSNIPE1:

Yes, I do have the unfortunate experience of having owned some Oly products
   and did try to assemble a couple of their lowers for a friend once.

I learned the lesson.

The horror…

Originally Posted By
   LUGERMAN:

My Buddy bought one over my protest. On it's second outing with Winchester
   White box, the barrel seperated from the receiver.

And…

Originally Posted By
   Aimless:

Blech, the one I saw broke it's bolt the first day it was fired.

You won't find a reputable gunsmith who works on ARs or an experienced
   carbine instructor who would recommend an Oly.

And…

Originally Posted By
   deltaheavy:

Had (past tense) an Oly stripped cast lower that I was going to use for my
   first build. Had to take a file to the magazine well before it would accept
   USGI magazines. As in they had to be crammed and beaten into a stripped
   lower, not that they just wouldn't drop free. Offloaded that thing PDQ.
   Tried again with an A1 upper. Bushmaster and Colt bolt carriers bound up in
   the receiver. Could see the bright shiny marks in the upper where the
   carriers were rubbing. Also the takedown/pivot pin holes were mis-aligned
   (badly). That was the last time I ever even considered Oly as a source for
   AR15 parts of any kind. I stay far away now.

Amusing story…

Originally Posted By
   allestergrendel:

I had an Olympic arms lower I bought from their shop, and promptly got rid
   of it after letting it sit on my desk for a few weeks. The more I look at
   it the more problems I found! The threads in the back for the buttstock had
   numerous large ugly burrs, The finish was chipped in a few places and the
   Oly stamp on the side looked like shit.

Luck was in favor the day I traded it...I was at a gun show and fell in
   love with the superb Mega Gator lower. I watched a table that had a couple
   and when the head honcho stepped out for lunch I asked his less experienced
   co-hort how much he wanted for a swap for the Mega..."O there isn't
   really a big difference, I will do it for nothing! Just have to call it in
   is all..."

So we swapped, and I happened to walk back by the table a half hour later
   to hear him getting CHEWED out for doing the swap, and the owner happened
   to look up to see me and give me a glare like I had just shoved a toilet
   brush up his ass!

So put my lower together with a RRA 2 stage trigger and Oly lower parts
   thinking that the small stuff wouldn't be a big deal, but o was I wrong!!
   The safety selectory was POORLY made and had a lot of travel. If you had
   any contact with the selector when firing it wouldnt fire until you took
   the pressure off. I know you may be thinking "who the touches that
   while firing!!" But you shot from the prone unsupported or standing
   CQB position and tell me your finger doesnt graze the selector o so
   lightly..

Long story short: Oly arms parts are rough cut and caused me a vary real
   safety threat. I have handled there firearms at the shop and they are rough
   cut (you can see heavy straitions on thier bolt carriers) and fell like
   sand paper when you charge the weapon.

Go with someone else...In My Honest Opinion

Avoid Oly…

Originally Posted By
   phoenix27:

Yeah, I own an Oly and it is totally non-spec. You can't exchange it with
   anything but itself and hope that it works by itself with the parts that
   they put in it.

All of my Bushies, Colts and RRAs feature interchangeable parts (bolts,
   uppers, lowers, etc.). I tried doing that with my Oly and it was scary,
   nothing seems to fit on anyone else's platform. Of course Oly will tell you
   that their guns are the only ones in spec and that everyone else's is out
   of spec. Of course we all know that that is pure BS and has been
   well-documented to be just the opposite.

My Oly is a CAR-15 9MM. The finish is crap and the front sight post is off
   a bit, causing radical corrections on the rear sight post to get a zero.
   Their stated solution for this problem was to have me bang the crap out of
   the front sight post with a rubber mallet. As I mentioned, the parts don't
   exchange well with anyone else's ARs. I have shot 5K rounds thru mine and
   so far so good, but I dread the day something serious happens to it.

Best advice, avoid the Oly and get a used Bushy, RRA or Colt. At least with
   these, you can buy milspec aftermarket parts and know that they should fit
   okay.

The truth is always the easiest story to tell and this is total word up,
   bro.

Take his advice…

Originally Posted By
   CoffinNail:

Alright, my first mistake was ordering the Olympic Arms stripped lower.
   Thought what the hell, I can build a good gun on this platform. Used CMMG
   lower kit for internals. Stag Arms (commercial) tube and stock. The upper
   is a JT distributing 14.5 lightweight.

The problems soon began when I assembled the front take down pin. The pin
   would not fit at all. Used tried some other front take down pin I has lying
   around (RRA, Colt, Bushmaster) with the same result. Took a jewelers file
   to lowers hole and was able to get the pin to fit snug. Then when trying to
   insert the pin it seemed to hit the other hole a bit off center. Filed that
   a bit and the pin now fits. Assemble the upper and lower, beautiful fit.
   Insert a Brownells mag and it won’t “fit” and it seems to rub on the inside
   of the upper. A few of the after market mags will fit but not drop free and
   have to be pulled out.

Now I’m out of ideas and looking for any and all ideas on how to fit this….

This guy gets it

Originally Posted By
   phoenix27:

+1 for us Oly suckers who got screwed. They will tell you that everyone
   else's parts are out of spec. Must be something funny in the water up in
   Washington state.

This guy wound up happy, but…

Originally Posted By
   advntrjnky:

i had the same problems with my Oly lower. it was a few years from when i
   bought it and built it. in that time i had other Oly parts that wore out
   premature and decided it wasn't worth my effort call them on their
   "lifetime warranty". i used it for a fixed carry handle .30 HRT
   build for deer hunting......it doesn't matter if my mag drops free or not
   while hunting. the upper and lower fit real tight, which makes it a nice
   quiet rifle in the woods. overalll I'm happy with how it turned out. build
   it into something!

advntrjnky

Freefall knows what he is talking about:

Originally Posted By
   FREEFALLE7:

I had the same issue with mine.

The takedown pin holes were off as well as the rear detent pin hole.

It was obvious that a blind monkey made it, so I sent it back for a full
   refund.

I cost me shipping, the FFL fee and a week of being pissed off.

I got a RRA lower instead.

For the headache I endured I will never buy Olympic again.

Good luck I hope things work out.

FREE

And…

Originally Posted By
   BSheppard:

I have owned two oly lowers before I knew better. They were both out of
   spec so bad that Thermolds would not fit. The finish was so bad I had to
   refinish both. Oly is the lowest of the low IMO. I would take a ASA or Hess
   or Vulcan over an Oly anyday.

Nightmare...

Originally Posted By
   45undude:

I recently ordered a 7.62X39 barrel from Oly. When it arrived, I was
   surprised to see a post-ban barrel. I called them and asked why they sent
   this instead of a pre-ban barrel. First I was told, "That's what you
   ordered off the website." When I responded to the person to whom I was
   speaking,"No, I ordered it over the phone and you were the very one
   who took the order", he said, "well, many states still have laws
   prohibiting them", I asked how many and why did he think I wanted one
   in Louisiana? Then he said that the website had a selection for post-ban or
   pre-ban. We got on the website together and, lo, all of the pictures
   were pre-ban and no mention of post-ban
. I then asked if they had a
   pre-ban in stock? Of course not. I then asked if they would thread it
   properly. I was then told it could be weeks since the machine, barrel and
   machinist had to "come together. What a crock!"

It is the last time I will order from Oly. Their customer service is
   non-existant. Rather than saying they made a mistake, they tried to make it
   seem as if I made the mistake (well, I did. I ordered from them) and then
   would not even offer to take the barrel back and thread it. He did say that
   it appeared that the website was in error and he "would tell someone
   about it."

Now, I have to get it threaded. A word to the wise - be careful if you
   order from them - you may not get what you want.

This is the kind of stuff that turns new guys off to ARs.

Originally Posted By
   PursuitSS:

Sunday a group of us got together to shoot, a "friend of a
   friend" brought his new Olympic Arms AR. He complained that the safety
   wouldn't rotate to safe. He informed me that originally the safety DID work
   but after firing several magazines the safety would no longer go to safe.

I offered to check it out, upon beginning to disassemble the carbine I
   found several LARGE steel shavings in the trigger group area. It appeared
   that they had came off of the hammer and trigger.

The sear engagement on the hammer was POORLY cast and after machining had
   less than a 40% engagement with the trigger. The front of the trigger where
   it is machined to engage the hammer was also less than stellar!

I changed the parts out to new Rock River trigger components and the
   problem was solved, it sure appears that Olympic has a very lax QA/QC.

PursuitSS

You've got to be joking.

Originally Posted By
   Baldmonk:

Have 1. Bought new in 1993. Every item on the gun has been replaced due to
   failure except the lower and even the LPK has been replaced. The barrel
   bore was even off center. When the barrel heated up it would walk bad to
   the 3 o'clock position.

SO YES, I have a great deal of experience in the crap they produce.

And...

Originally Posted By
   M4Madness:

A guy down the road from me bought a brand new Oly. Before he finished the
   third 30-round mag, the upper receiver blew apart, and the lower was
   cracked down both sides. Oly refused to warranty it because he was using
   Wolf ammo, so he lost a new AR-15 without any compensation.

Oh, and here's a photo.

Yeah... I'd definitely get Olympic.

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 2:43:49 PM EDT
[#41]
I had one that could not be sighted in.  I replaced the front sight with the tallest one made, raised it to the highest elevation, lowered the rear all the way down, and it still shot high.  Olympic wanted me to pay shipping both ways.  I traded it in and went back to my old reliable Colts.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Back in the late 80's I built several AR's for friends, they had gotten their lowers and all other parts from OLY.  I thought the barrels were good quality but the uppers and lowers were a loose fit and finish was sub standard.  I sent a 700 REM. to them in 1993 for a rebarrel, they put a 9 twist on instead of a 7 or 8(max.) that I requested, this was strike 1, they cut an M-16 chamber and throat(much too long of a throat for a bolt gun) strike 2, then to top it all off I was quoted a price of 279.00 and then they charged me almost 400.00, strike three.  I know I never should have paid higher price but they had my rifle and I wanted it back also the 'guy' who called me with the higher price gave me a load of BS about all the extra stuff they did to it.  I will NEVER EVER NEVER buy so much as a gas tube roll pin from them.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Here is a "Cut & Paste" from an earlier post of mine:

"Sunday a group of us got together to shoot, a "friend of a friend" brought his new Olympic Arms AR. He complained that the safety wouldn't rotate to safe. He informed me that originally the safety DID work but after firing several magazines the safety would no longer go to safe.

I offered to check it out, upon beginning to disassemble the carbine I found several LARGE steel shavings in the trigger group area. It appeared that they had came off of the hammer and trigger.

The sear engagement on the hammer was POORLY cast and after machining had less than a 40% engagement with the trigger. The front of the trigger where it is machined to engage the hammer was also less than stellar!

I changed the parts out to new Rock River trigger components and the problem was solved, it sure appears that Olympic has a very lax QA/QC."

Now , that being said I will state I had two Olympic Arms Receivers converted to full auto back in 1985 (ONLY because they were in stock). Other than the infamous Olympic Arms mis-drilled  safety detent hole (where the safety/selector doesn't point straight up) they worked fine. But Olympic Arms produces way too much junk! When I can get a CMMG for around the same price it's no contest!

PursuitSS

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

STRIPPED LOWERS:

WHOLE GUNS:

IMHO

Were you in the Anartica?

IT SAYS FLA
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

OK,OK,OK.. THE OP WAS WHY "I" HATED OLY.  I STATED MY REASONS.  AND YES, THE WOLF, S&B, AND WHATEVER LACQUER ROUNDS THAT I USE HAVE JAMMED UP IN THE 3rd TO 5th ROUND FIRED IN OLY GUNS THAT I HAVE OWNED. I DONT KNOW OR CARE WHY; I JUST KNOW THAT IT HAPPENS.   EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME, BUT THESE ARE MY EXPERIENCES AND I RESENT BEING CALLED A LIAR OR BS ARTIST.  I FOUND A COMBINATION OF PARTS THAT WORKS WITH NO FAILURES AND NONE OF THOSE PARTS ARE OLY.  SO TO THE OP - GET WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT I STATED MY PIECE AND WILL STAND BY IT TO ANY ONE, INCLUDING THE OWNER OF OLY- THE STUFF THAT I GOT FROM HIM WAS CRAP- AND I AM GONNA BE STAYING AWAY FROM IT.  GFY

Exactly.

The idea that Lacquer causes problems IS A MYTH. ALL I KNOW IS NO WOLF IN OLY; I DON'T LIKE THAT
Steel, maybe, could cause a problem for some rifles.NOT COLT /NOT BUSHY But it is not because of the lacquer. The lacquer does not melt in the chamber. THEN WHAT IN THE HECK IS THAT FLAKEY SHIT ON THE BRUSH?It simply doesn't happen.

The problem is likely the Oly THIS I KNOW. A good rifle with run steel just as well as brass. A GOOD RIFLE DOES NOT EQUAL OLY; UNLESS YOU LIKE BUYING $500.00 CASES OF AMMO AND MAKING REPAIRS ON A BRAND NEW GUN...

MY BUILDS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: NOTHING FROM ANYONE WHO HAS PISSED ME OFF AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS NEVER FAILED ME.
SOME OLY RECIEVERS THAT I BOUGHT BROKE, THAT PISSED ME OFF- THERE DONE.  SOME NON COLT/BUSHY BARRELS HAVE FAILED ME- THERE DONE.  NO COLT/BUSHY BARREL HAS FAILED ME- THERE IN!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#46]
SEE ABOVE...EDIT
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 5:55:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAH  I have to call bullshit there.  Oly has always built their guns tight.  Too tight for duty work.  Ask anyone who has ever owned one.  They are TIGHT.  Upper to lower, tight.  Magwell, tight.  

Oly made both cast and forged lowers.  The forged ones are fine.  The cast ones may be fine but I prefer forged.  Why?  Not sure.  At least I admit that I have an Irrational preference.
Regarding the poster who said he couldn't tell the cast from the forged.  Here's a link for your future reference:
http://www.olyarms.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=42

psst.  I've got a secret for you.  You know all those machined from billet lowers.  Well, nobody says whether the billet was forged or cast.  Hmm.  

Olys were always cheap.  They were also always accurate, very accurate for the money.  My preban A1 had their "standard" barrel.  It was a stainless, button rifled barrel that was to this day, the most accurate AR I've ever owned.  
Olys were NOT consistent.  You could get a good one, or a bad one.  The bad ones were still accurate, but they were not reliable.  (I think their bbls were consistently good) Olys also were not mil spec.  Thats how they got them tight, and its also how they got them to be so accurate for a reasonable amount of $.  I'm not saying its smart, I'm saying its just how they did it.  Again, good for accuracy per $, bad for reliability.

The the Olympic Arms "armory" (actually more like a garage) burned down.  I'm told that after the fire, a lot of records were lost.  I'm also told (this is specualation) that they invested in CNC equipment so post fire stuff is more consistent.  

Would I buy an Oly upper to use in CMP rifle matches.  Absolutely.  
Would I buy an Oly upper as a SHTF gun.  Not on your life.

Re lowers.  I'd use a forged Oly lower for anything.  The lower on an AR doesn't really expeerience a whole heck of a lot of stress, so as long as its dimensionallty accurate, its fine.  Dimensional accuracy reveals itself right in the beginning.  So you know you're good or not right up front.

Don
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
OK,OK,OK.. THE OP WAS WHY "I" HATED OLY.  I STATED MY REASONS.  AND YES, THE WOLF, S&B, AND WHATEVER LACQUER ROUNDS THAT I USE HAVE JAMMED UP IN THE 3rd TO 5th ROUND FIRED IN OLY GUNS THAT I HAVE OWNED. I DONT KNOW OR CARE WHY; I JUST KNOW THAT IT HAPPENS.   EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME, BUT THESE ARE MY EXPERIENCES AND I RESENT BEING CALLED A LIAR OR BS ARTIST.  I FOUND A COMBINATION OF PARTS THAT WORKS WITH NO FAILURES AND NONE OF THOSE PARTS ARE OLY.  SO TO THE OP - GET WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT I STATED MY PIECE AND WILL STAND BY IT TO ANY ONE, INCLUDING THE OWNER OF OLY- THE STUFF THAT I GOT FROM HIM WAS CRAP- AND I AM GONNA BE STAYING AWAY FROM IT.  GFY

Exactly.
The idea that Lacquer causes problems IS A MYTH. ALL I KNOW IS NO WOLF IN OLY; I DON'T LIKE THAT

Steel, maybe, could cause a problem for some rifles.NOT COLT /NOT BUSHY But it is not because of the lacquer. The lacquer does not melt in the chamber. THEN WHAT IN THE HECK IS THAT FLAKEY SHIT ON THE BRUSH?It simply doesn't happen.
The problem is likely the Oly THIS I KNOW. A good rifle with run steel just as well as brass. A GOOD RIFLE DOES NOT EQUAL OLY; UNLESS YOU LIKE BUYING $500.00 CASES OF AMMO AND MAKING REPAIRS ON A BRAND NEW GUN...

MY BUILDS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: NOTHING FROM ANYONE WHO HAS PISSED ME OFF AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS NEVER FAILED ME.

SOME OLY RECIEVERS THAT I BOUGHT BROKE, THAT PISSED ME OFF- THERE DONE.  SOME NON COLT/BUSHY BARRELS HAVE FAILED ME- THERE DONE.  NO COLT/BUSHY BARREL HAS FAILED ME- THERE IN!!

STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS YOU IDIOT!!!!... I'M NOT EVEN DISAGREEING WITH YOU!!!!

I HATE OLY JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO!!!!! THEY'RE PIECES OF SHIT!!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FLAKEY SHIT ON THE BRUSH IS, BUT IT ISN'T LACQUER!!!!

I DON'T LIKE A RIFLE THAT WON'T SHOOT STEEL EITHER!!!!

YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS!!!! AND TURN OFF CAPS LOCK!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#49]
If anybody is still reading this thread after the above posts, I have had considerable experience with an Oly lower.  It is a registered reciever M16 I won in a raffle about seven years ago and is an older Oly product with the old "stop sign" trademark on it.  I never had any trouble whatsoever with this lower, and now use it with a 9mm upper and have put literally thousands of rounds through it.  I have no idea how many rounds it fired before I got it, but my guess is quite a few.

This is my only experience with their products - no complaints, no breakage, no problems.  Thousands of rounds, full auto.

Link Posted: 7/2/2009 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Wow! Unfortunately Olympic is about all I see at the gunshows in WA state, (go figure) Their stuff reminds me of some cheap chinese knockoff airsoft crap.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top