Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2009 9:40:21 PM EDT
I noticed on the Noveske site they don't seem to carry these at all anymore, i'm guessing due to not being the most popular length. I was curious if any other good manufacturers you guys know sell a barrel in that length, or if i should have a 14.5" chopped? Planning a build to use this KX3, and although it's not really necessary on a 13.7", i don't want to do the tax stamp quite yet. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like to know too...13.7 with the appropriate brake/fh seems like a good balance of CQB and intermediate range accuracy.  Somebody call Noveske dammit!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:07:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm having ADCO chop and pin me a barrel. I don't know if Noveske is going to make any more that length.

S/F
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#3]
it may be an  unusual length, but my infidel upper is one of the most accurate rifles i own.   no complaints from me!   sorry no pic of the groups, but here is the rifle...

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top