Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2009 8:23:04 AM EDT
Anybody know where/ if these are available; I have an upper and would love a "complete" Sabre gun.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:27:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Several places sell them, but I've never seen a complete lower, just stripped.. keep an eye out in the EE. The stripped lowers are marked differently than the lowers used on the complete factory Sabre rifles. The stripped lowers use dot-matrix markings and don't have the Sabre logo on them. I picked up two for builds and they worked great.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:26:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I have used 3 Sabre stripped lowers for my builds. They are flawless. If are near Nashville , contact Guns and Leather in Springfield. Sabre is located in Nashville and Daniel at GNL is good friends with Hunter at Sabre. Might be able to hook you up. I have a complete Sabre lower I bought from GNL a few years ago an married it to a complete upper from Sabre for a great A-2 Gov profile.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top