Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 6:43:21 AM EDT
OK, here's my choice

Order a 16 or 18" stealth upper from larue and wait aobut 12 weeks for about 1200$ + shipping

Or order a 16" with dd rail from spikes w/ ladder covers for 1054$ shipped, and have it in two weeks  (basically like the one in the pic on the top of their site, but a longer rail)

I figure the larue will almost def. be a more accurate upper, and this rifle willl be used for some hunting.

This will be going onto a spikes lower too

Although i would rather not, i can wait till september for the upper, and the extra time to save some money wouldn't hurt either.

What do you think? And does anyone have a upper built by spikes with their 16" melonite finished barrel they can comment on?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:51:18 AM EDT
[#1]
If you already have an ar I would wait the 12 weeds or so for the Larue Stealth. If you dont already have an ar then I would go with your second choice.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:00:48 AM EDT
[#2]
LTS 16" with 13.2 HG - FTW
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got plenty of guns, but this would be my first ar, hopefully the first of many
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:10:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Wait. At first you will think it is really great, but come September you will probably wish you had waited.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top