Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/16/2009 2:05:58 PM EDT
and mad at the same time because I'm now inflicted with BRD.  Ordered (some on the way already):

BCM Mid length
BCM Lower
LMT BCG
MI#18 Mid Length Handguards (heard they're really big, not sure how well they will work out).
Miad grip
Magpul MOE stock
LaRue qd rear BUIS

This is going to be a KISS with Foliage green furniture to compliment my FDE furnished Bushmaster.  Hopefully I can get the wife interested in going shooting with me.  and NO, i've not become a koolaid drinker, but the BCM upper/lower prices are hard to beat considering how well they're recommended.  I'll probably go nuts waiting for Denny to receive and ship the lower.  I got all of this for about the price of a 6920.  If this setup proves to be as accurate as my Bushmaster, I'm going to be very happy.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats! I  have a BCM middy upper, BCM BCG and the BCM lower ordered from Denny too. Can't wait to get them put together!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#2]
There's nothing wrong with being a KoolAid drinker-if the brands you like are high quality. BCM and LMT are fully worthy of your brand loyalty.

You'll see

Congrats on the new build. Hopefully you won't have to wait very long.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I would like to have a BCM BCG, but I can't find any anywhere.  The LMT BCG I ordered was the SA version.  From what I hear with how smooth a midlength cycles, the SA BCG should work just fine.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks, I would like to have a BCM BCG, but I can't find any anywhere.  The LMT BCG I ordered was the SA version.  From what I hear with how smooth a midlength cycles, the SA BCG should work just fine.

The SA version is good to go. I run a couple of them and have had zero issues-even under sustained heavy use during a carbine class.

The BCG is the mechanical heart of the rifle, and LMT is a great choice

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a it will be a good one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#6]
The worse part is the wait to get them once you've already bought it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The worse part is the wait to get them once you've already bought it.

No doubt, What time is it?

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top