Get em!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Get em!

You're a couple hours late, but thanks.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a BCM carbine length upper last summer and the Quality is far better than my Colt.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
God damn I wish I was in a position to spend money.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:35:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#5]
2 on backorder with someone else.  Do I keep waiting or pick one up.... arg!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:43:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

2 on backorder with someone else.  Do I keep waiting or pick one up.... arg!!!!!!

Get one and cancel your other order.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2

Every time, EVERY time, my bank account is bottomed out for a couple days they show up.
Last time they had them I put a check in that morning which wouldn't post until after midnight
and I had to watch the number available dwindle while I watched the clock.
Same thing now , I put a check in the bank this a.m. but can't touch it until after 12:00  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2

Every time, EVERY time, my bank account is bottomed out for a couple days they show up.
Last time they had them I put a check in that morning which wouldn't post until after midnight
Same thing now , I put a check in the bank this a.m. but can't touch it until after 12:00  

No credit card?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:32:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Catman IM me. Damn, he doesnt accept IMs or emails, was just gonna tell him (fellow Texan) that I just ordered and extra he could have for the BCM price
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2

No credit card?

Naa, I had to listen to my girlfriend bitch for too long about her credit card payments
this hillbilly swore to never get caught up in that racket.

I'm actually sending an upper tomorrow to ADCO for an M4 makeover anyway so if I don't get a BCM tonight
I still have something to look forward to.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I feel like buying a few BCM's now cuz I have so many plans for 16' middies that I need more. Stupid poor collegeness.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I feel like buying a few BCM's now cuz I have so many plans for 16' middies that I need more. Stupid poor collegeness.

Is that the new Georgia state flag? I liked the old one better ( the battle flag one)
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Catman I'll sell ya a new BCM for BCM price...ur IM dont work and neither does emailing you
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:43:14 PM EDT
[#14]
hmmm. Seems that they're coming in a little more frequently now...

Maybe next month for me. The Garand has to get paid off first.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#15]
So glad I had Adco build the Mega upper with the Centurion barrel.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Catman I'll sell ya a new BCM for BCM price...ur IM dont work and neither does emailing you

jcrowl,

You're a good dude. Big thumbs up from me.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Catman IM me. Damn, he doesnt accept IMs or emails, was just gonna tell him (fellow Texan) that I just ordered and extra he could have for the BCM price

Thanks Jcrowl,

Let me see if there are any left @ BCM in the morning, if not I can figure the IM thing out.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:08:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks Jcrowl,

Let me see if there are any left @ BCM in the morning, if not I can figure the IM thing out.

you can contact me @[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks Jcrowl,

you can contact me [email protected]

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:52:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks Jcrowl,

Got one! Finally (bank acc. wasn't as low as I thought )

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks Jcrowl,

Got one! Finally (bank acc. wasn't as low as I thought )

Try to do a good deed, oh well it wasn;t solicited, anyone want a BCM  upper for $475 shipped?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#22]
It's so easy to own a BCM middie even a caveman an Ivy League cry baby could get one....
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's so easy to own a BCM middie even a caveman an Ivy League cry baby could get one....

Wonder if that retard ever got one?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only if he took a break from correcting Shakespear's spelling or Euclid's math papers...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:31:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only if he took a break from correcting Shakespear's spelling or Euclid's math papers...

"I logged off to read Tolstoy and you posted, this is unacceptable blah blah blah." What a jerk off.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top