Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/14/2009 7:33:52 PM EDT
I like to check out the site sponsers from time to time (okay, everyday) to see what "hot" parts are in stock.  I noticed Denny's has Full Auto BCGs in stock right now.  Another member posted "theres a reason those stay instock" (para-phrasing), which is untrue.  I asked whats wrong with them and did not receive any reply after several hours.  So I'm asking here.

Whats wrong with Denny' BCGs?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I live near Denny's and have found them to be a great dealer.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
They are quality kit.  On par with other top manufacturer's offerings, IMO.  His site details more or less exactly what goes into building the BCG.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Denny's Super Duty BCGs are good to go.  He assembles them himself from top quality components to ensure you're getting a hard-use piece of equipment.  They usually sell out very fast just like the BCM carriers.  No idea why they haven't this time, except the price has gone up and BCMs have been relatively easy to come by lately.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:54:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to know as I ordered one.  Thanks for the replys.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Denny is probably the best person in the industry, and there are a lot of good people in the firearms industry.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 on the Dennys
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#7]
One of the Beat service grade BCG on the market, dont look back.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Denny's, PK Firearms, Rainier and ADCO are the Big Four in my book. All great dealers.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top