Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 12:30:16 PM EDT
RRA flat top A4 upper, 1:8 twist, SS 20” barrel, Hogue free float tube and a Smith Vortex flash suppressor, sitting on a RRA NM 2 stage trigger, A2 stock. The scope is a Simmons AETEC Master Series scope 4-14 x 44. I didn’t have much time left to sight the scope in.  I used 10 rounds of Winchester white box 55 gr, 100 yards.  I finally got it sighted and the last four hit the bull’s eye with the last three a the bottom of the X.  I know it will shoot much better than this (or me).  I thought I had some Burris tactical 1” High rings, but I didn’t so, I used some Weaver rings that are a little too low for an A2 stock. I think with a little higher rings and some decent hand loads it will be a great shooter.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice rifle.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks awesome.  I'm sure it will be a tack driver.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#3]
No reason that gun won't be a shooter. What do you plan to use it for, given the big scope?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice looking rifle. I'd like to get a match gun, but eh, still haven't gotten it done.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No reason that gun won't be a shooter. What do you plan to use it for, given the big scope?

I'm not really sure yet. I wouldn't mind doing some varmint hunting with it. I have some front and rear sights I can put on it.  I also have a RRA 18" Varmint rifle that I am putting a 4-16X50 scope on. I really just wanted 20" to work up some accurate loads on and I figured this would fit the bill.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:08:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Congrats on a very nice rifle.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top