Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/14/2009 10:40:03 AM EDT
Hey guys,

I am looking for a 5.56 SBR suppressor host. I am currently leaning toward Noveske (although I am still open to other options) and plan on using an AAC can (M4-2000 or SPR/M4).

I am having a hard time deciding if I want a 12.5" or 10.5" barrel. I've heard the shorter 10.5" barrel will reduce speed, increase wear on the can, and be louder than a suppressed barrel of a greater length.  But to what degree when compared to a 12.5"?

How does a 12.5" compare to a 10.5" in terms of "loudness" when suppressed?

And finally if you guys want to post pics of your SBR's with cans that would be awesome!  It will give me some ideas!

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#1]
No body?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe you can find a photo in here?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=20&t=202001

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Stick, that second rifle is SICK!

Love the Magpul lower, wish I could get my hands on one!  I would def love to see a SPR/M4 mounted on that badboy!

What are the details of that upper? Noveske 12.5" with VIS and switchblock?   I don't see that configuration on Noveske's site?  Is that something your company could help me with?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top