Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2009 4:33:46 PM EDT
so ive been doing some searching for my next rifle, and i am thinking that this is the one. i have always loved the LR300, and now that para has taken the reigns and is selling it under their name, i think that i will be getting one.
so i wanted to know, are there any other LR-300 or TTR users here? what are your thoughts? comments?
lastly, i am looking for some pictures, if anyone has got them ;)
i am pretty set on getting the half railed handguard version, and attaching my M3X light, and getting an ACOG TA31.
-Joe
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Please, oh please let Para sell the stock and an 11-12" upper at a reasonable price... I'd love one for an SBR or M16, but finances, well, you know...
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#2]
My only comment is that the folding stock is a cheap, uncomfortable, difficult to adjust on the fly piece of shit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Price is the only thing that turns me off from them, I would rather wait for a ACR then pay 1800 for just an upper and stock.

Unless the price has gone down, then I retract my statement.

I would really love to shoot one, the video on Para's site shows that it has basically no recoil.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]
well, from all that i can tell, the price is going to be about $2000, which is what i was going to spend on my 2nd place choice (LWRC M6A2) anyway.
i can settle for an uncomfortable stock, as it IS folding
-Joe
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 5:21:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Not mine, but a beautiful pic... i love this stock also.

Link Posted: 5/23/2009 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#6]
that certainly is a nice one! that stock is the fixed version.
-Joe
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I thought some people might be interested in LR300 goodness.

I just picked up an LR300 upper from the EE at a very reasonable price. I put it on a RRA lower (going to get a noveske soon), put a set of MBUS on it (replacing with troy down the line), a MOE grip and stock, and an ace folding CAR stock kit. After the aforementioned upgrades, I plan on replacing the nylatron handguard with a YHM rail kit if I can find one. If not, I'll just buy one of the 7" rail kits from YHM and cut/drill as needed.

I'll post pics later in the week, camera is on loan.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top