Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/3/2009 11:24:24 AM EDT
I am looking for a trigger for my 6.8.  i put together a 6.8 ar to be my hunting rifle for this coming season.  i took it out this past week and sighted it in at 100 yds.  I found that my standard trigger is just to heavy for a hunting rifle.  I feel i can be more accurate with a lighter trigger.  I am using SSA ammo and they use hard primers.  I have heard of people having problems with light primer strikes with this ammo and match triggers.  Can anybody suggest a good lighter trigger i could use for hunting and not have a problem with light primer strikes.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am looking for a trigger for my 6.8.  i put together a 6.8 ar to be my hunting rifle for this coming season.  i took it out this past week and sighted it in at 100 yds.  I found that my standard trigger is just to heavy for a hunting rifle.  I feel i can be more accurate with a lighter trigger.  I am using SSA ammo and they use hard primers.  I have heard of people having problems with light primer strikes with this ammo and match triggers.  Can anybody suggest a good lighter trigger i could use for hunting and not have a problem with light primer strikes.  Thanks in advance.

RRA 2-stage, Timney, or Geissele.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Using a RRA 2 stage - same ammo, never a problem.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top