Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 6:18:19 AM EDT
I picked up the RRA winter trigger guard and I really like it so far.  However, is the Magpul worth the extra money?  Does it have more space than the RRA?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:22:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you have space problems with the RRA?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:36:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The Magpul TG is smaller than the RRA.  Personally I like my Magpul much better than the RRA.   The RRA is just to big and its uglier than a fat PETA hag.  The magpul is just the right size IMO.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:49:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Functionally, the RRA is fine.
I personally like the Magpul much better even though it's a bit smaller.
It's much better looking IMO and is very good quality.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you have space problems with the RRA?

When I'm wearing a glove, its just barely enough space to where it is not a problem.  If the glove was any bigger, I think it would have been an issue.

If the Magpul trigger guard is smaller, how much use is it?  Thin gloves work fine even with the standard trigger guard but with a thicker glove I can't see it being any help with the Magpul.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top