User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2009 1:29:02 PM EDT
BCM
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been staring at the page for 15 minutes contemplating buying one and selling the upper I just got. If only I had the funds for two rifles at the moment.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I was doing the same thing, but I already have the same BCM upper.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Stare no longer, GONE!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my order confirmation at 2:32 PST
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#5]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it
Damn it
Damn it

I was on there when stock was available and didn't get the order processed quick enough. Out of stock.

DAMN IT!!!

Ed
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've been staring at the page for 15 minutes contemplating buying one and selling the upper I just got. If only I had the funds for two rifles at the moment.

Me too.  I have a new BCM M4 upper and couldn't pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#7]
were they stripped upper receivers or upper receiver groups?
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Joy. Got the email about five minutes after the public posting.

Guess I'll get to wait some more.

Tex78
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:45:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Joy. Got the email about five minutes after the public posting.

Guess I'll get to wait some more.

Tex78

Dont feel bad I didnt even get an email. Probably get it in about an hour....
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I got the email at 2:32.  You can see my post in this thread is 2:37.  Less than 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#11]
This posting was made 15 minutes after I received the email.  Passed though, I've never been into the 16" M4...I'll wait for the 14.5" M4.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This posting was made 15 minutes after I received the email.  Passed though, I've never been into the 16" M4...I'll wait for the 14.5" M4.

Man, I'm glad to read these where the 16" but I'm mad that I just now got the e-mail. I have been waiting on a LMT 14.5" upper for going on 5-6 months now and I refuse to pay rip off EE prices

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:20:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Yep, they were in stock for about 5 minutes. I was just getting started at work so I could not check my emails till they were already out.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I just got home and saw where BCM emailed me at 3:14 CST. Were they sold out before I even got the notice?
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Email. Don't even wait for the email. I got mine today. This is going to be build #6 since the election.

I notice BCM and Denny's put the "in stock" listing around 5 p.m. everytime. Just wait and refresh your page every few minutes. That's how I score this LMT upper and another LMT piston upper last month.

Btw. BCM also puts the "in stock" listing around at 10 or 11 a.m.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#17]
E-mails don't all go out at the same time because I got the e-mail at work, checked out and had confirmation before my home e-mail received it.  They were in stock for about 15 minutes best I can tell.

Finally got one to go on the LMT lower I bought a few months ago.  I wanted a 14.5 but no idea how long the wait will be and if they become available I'll just build another one.  I missed the LMT bolt carriers yesterday but have to enhanced BCGs so I'll use one of them.  Finally got a complete LMT built!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#18]
I got my email at 5:28pm EST.  I got all excited and went to the website only to find they were gone.  I got the email on my phone, but must have been too far down the list to get the email in time.  BCM is GTG, though.  I have ordered from them before, and thier prices are great.

Maybe next time!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Hit my iPhone at 5:14, immediately hit "add to cart", my order confirmation hit at 5:34....
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I am crushed. I have been looking for a LMT M4 upper since X-mas last year! I was way too late, the uppers were long gone by the time I got the e-mail. I have been waiting to to complete my first AR-15 since 2007. What is the best route for me to take now? Please I need some suggestions!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Has anyone also notice the last time LMT uppers was on sale a day or a few days after BCM uppers was in stock? This way BCM can sell all their inventory before the LMT grab. Smart business move in their part.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I missed out once again
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I am crushed. I have been looking for a LMT M4 upper since X-mas last year! I was way too late, the uppers were long gone by the time I got the e-mail. I have been waiting to to complete my first AR-15 since 2007. What is the best route for me to take now? Please I need some suggestions!
If you've been waiting that long and want it now, just go to the EE (but not GunBroker). So you'll pay $100 over the cost from BCM, but I know what that kind of wait is like. I missed out on the BCM middies 4x before I got mine, but it was worth the wait. If had it to do all over again, I'd have just paid $600 on the EE.

Semper Fi

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Has anyone also notice the last time LMT uppers was on sale a day or a few days after BCM uppers was in stock? This way BCM can sell all their inventory before the LMT grab. Smart business move in their part.

Hmm, I haven't seen BCM uppers on sale for quite awhile. . . . I must have missed it again.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If you read the BCM forum you will get a much better idea of when items will be in stock. Might be as vague as "next week" but it gives you a little bit of a heads up. Paul already said they are expecting 14.5" LMT uppers next week. So next week I will be glued to BCM's website and my gmail.....
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:34:27 AM EDT
[#26]
I got mine....summer of last year!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:42:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you read the BCM forum you will get a much better idea of when items will be in stock. Might be as vague as "next week" but it gives you a little bit of a heads up. Paul already said they are expecting 14.5" LMT uppers next week. So next week I will be glued to BCM's website and my gmail.....

What happen to the whole, "starting in Aprl, BCM is going to start getting major LMT shipments"? April is almost over and this seems to have been the first LMT shipment and it seems like there wasn't many uppers to be had?

ETA - Never mind, apparently it has been pushed back to June...

Scheduled to begin in April 2009, Bravo Company USA, Inc. is set up to receive large monthly deliveries of very very very hard to find items.
(EDITED TO ADD:  Resheduled back to June.   Smaller shipments still coming in)

LMT Upper Receiver Groups: 16" M4,  14.5" M4,  10.5" MK18
LMT Bolt Carrier Groups:  Semi and Auto

These products will be shipping at 10 to 15 times their normal volume levels to us, every month until fall.  When these pallets get to our dock, they will be put up on the website, and will be shipping immediately.
This may be the best chance to complete your AR15 build with a very high quality selection of parts as quickly as possible.
We hope these shipments thru the rest of the year help to fill the new demand.  If you are not able to get your parts in April, please remember more product is continuing be brought in.

If you are interested in getting notification of these shipments as they come in; click on the specific part that you are interested in and look for the "Email me when Back-In-Stock" link. (It is under the "add to cart" button) Please click that link, and fill in your email address or addresses.
You will be immediately notified when the product is in stock and available for purchase.   Please note that many products like magazines, upper receiver groups, bolt carrier groups, etc will most likely sell out again in hours and even minutes.  We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thanks very much for your interest!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top