Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/28/2009 5:34:43 PM EDT
Looking at these 20" uppers
http://www.model1sales.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=UV2000&storeid=1&image=uvarm20.gif

Can someone tell me if they are chrome lined, M4 feedramps, etc?  I dont really know anything about them.  I have bought some stuff from them in the past, RRA NM stage trigger and a Magpul CTR stock.

Has there been any problem with getting your products on time.  I know I have seen allot of threads in here lately about M1S shipping.

Thanks for any and all help.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#1]
their backed up right now like everyone else.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Well they showed them on there site even when I optioned it out and put it in the cart.  There was nothing that said out of stock or anything but Im not familiar with there site either.

I should have bought one of the RRA Varmint uppers that PkFirearms had in stock a few weeks ago......OH well.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]
They have M4 feedramps, but chrome lining or not is an option, as is 5.56 or .223 chamber.They're running 4-5 months on uppers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one of those. Its a 20" stainless bull barrel with a 1/8 twist, thus is not chrome lined. The barrel extension is of the m4 type but the upper is of the rifle type, so far it has shot very well. It loves Black hills 69 gr SMKs. If you don't mind they wait i would buy it.
I've heard that their  BCGs are not that good. So I just order the upper and i got an M16 BCM BCG.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I work with a guy that ordered a M1S 20" SS varmint upper on 11/17. He just got it last week, says it looks good.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 8:30:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I managed to get one of their varmint uppers from them just before the big panic started.  20", SS, Bull bbl.  Looks good and shoots extremely well, (10 shots into 1" with handloads).  No complaints & a good upper for the price.

Currently, the wait is a bear.  I placed an order just before Christmas & expect to be waiting for another month or so.

I have yet to have a problem with their BCGs or bolts.

MLG
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top