Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/27/2009 7:36:49 PM EDT
I have two already and would like to pick up at least one if not two more so I can get the consec serial numbers.  Rainier has some in but there marked pistol.  Big Sky Guns has some in occasionally but Ive never been able to get them to add to the shopping cart.  I have sent them emails and got no repsonse.  Who else carries them?  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have two already and would like to pick up at least one if not two more so I can get the consec serial numbers.  Rainier has some in but there marked pistol.  Big Sky Guns has some in occasionally but Ive never been able to get them to add to the shopping cart.  I have sent them emails and got no repsonse.  Who else carries them?  Thanks

Go to the source.

http://www.sundevilmfg.com/

Last time I called them they quoted me a wait of "only a couple of weeks".
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#2]
rainierarms    they were instock earlier
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:58:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Rainier only had lowers marked PISTOL.  Not sure on the legalities of that making them into a rifle.......read alot of "I think" and "as far as I know" and stuff like that.  Besides Rainier is out of all SD stuff as of 4:57am.

I tried to contact SunDevil directly several weeks ago with no response.  I just sent them another email.  Will see what happens.  Maybe calling is best.

Anywhere else??
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:47:41 AM EDT
[#4]
pistol to rifle is ok, but not the other way around.  you can check in the AR pistol forum if you want the ATF letters to prove it.  otherwise, this guy usually has some
SD lower
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:05:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Arizona Armory billet lowers are made by Sun Devil.  If you don't mind having a different logo on the side, AZ Armory is a pleasure to do business with.  They sold me a factory SBR billet lower for $150 (pre-Obama).
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies guys.  I will try to call that one place on Monday, website was no help.  I did know about the Arizona Armory but really wanted them to match the other two I have.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top