Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 1:43:40 PM EDT
Wooo wooo woooo

Just got my MOE handguards.  Nice.  Now I have MOE handguards, MOE stock and ....Magpul pistol grip.

Pics up later.  Love this stuff.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you forget the Pmags?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

funny you mention Pmags.  I tried them and they do not work well in my AR.

Do have the original product...on the mags.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
How solid is your MOE forearm?  I have one sitting in my house waiting to either go on a 6920, or on my next carbine build.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:19:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks good. I'm looking at a pair for one of mine.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

funny you mention Pmags.  I tried them and they do not work well in my AR.

Do have the original product...on the mags.

You should try out a new version Pmag just to check.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a FDE pair on my SBR and they are nice and tight. there is a little play radially around the barrel but not very much. I wouldnt mount a laser/sight of them but for anything else they are GTG.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Those look nice. Where do you get these from?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:21:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How solid is your MOE forearm?  I have one sitting in my house waiting to either go on a 6920, or on my next carbine build.

Mine are as tight as the stock grips.  I had to mess around with it for a second, but is is tight.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:21:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Those look nice. Where do you get these from?

Got these on eBay.  I paid 35.00 for the grips and 8.00 to ship.  At least I have them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:24:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Where can I get the new Pmags?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:35:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Hmmmm. I don't know, dude––there seems to be something wrong. You better send that carbine to me so I can test fire it for you. I'll gladly sacrifice myself to make sure you have a reliable weapon. I'm just that kind of guy.

On a serious note––which LaRue mount is that, and how's it working for you? I've got a Leupold that's mounted in QD rings, and it works fine; but I like how the LaRue mounts the scope forward giving more eye relief. Looking at the LaRue website I wasn't sure which one I'd need.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:37:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hmmmm. I don't know, dude––there seems to be something wrong. You better send that carbine to me so I can test fire it for you. I'll gladly sacrifice myself to make sure you have a reliable weapon. I'm just that kind of guy.

On a serious note––which LaRue mount is that, and how's it working for you? I've got a Leupold that's mounted in QD rings, and it works fine; but I like how the LaRue mounts the scope forward giving more eye relief. Looking at the LaRue website I wasn't sure which one I'd need.

LaRue LT-104 mount.  The one most folks use on the Carbines.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:37:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Where can I get the new Pmags?

Top of the page , click on

or click on this http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Magpul_Polymer_30rd_.223_AR15_M16_PMAG_Maglevel_Magazine.html
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:06:18 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LaRue LT-104 mount.  The one most folks use on the Carbines.

Cool. Thanks for the info!

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:12:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:11:07 AM EDT
[#17]
I have the commercial buffer tube on the RRA.  The stock is tight.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:39:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have the commercial buffer tube on the RRA.  The stock is tight.

I have a Sig 556 commercial tube . The MOE stock is nice and tight. Not at tight as my CTR, but not really noticeable when you are shooting.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top